TS extremely submissive Asian Ladyboy Tranny bottom travelling out of London to Manchester seeking Tops for my next raw event next weekend (UK)

TryingOnFetishes

extremely submissive Asian Ladyboy Tranny bottom travelling out of London to Manchester seeking Tops for my next raw event next weekend (UK)

seeking Tops to dump loads into me

feminine Ladyboy 6" uncut cock, flat chest, petite, tight deep hole, will be handcuffed or tired down and blindfolded with my Dominant arranging my use raw by whoever show up

hoping for 20+ loads hot or not is fine

Reposters or Arrangers that are not local are welcome to repost and spread the word but please make sure to note this is in Manchester this week not Harrow London, and link me to anything posted. I can give full consent on webcam or in selfies and happy to have Dominants worldwide repost to their contacts if helps find more local Manchester Tops to fuck me and dump into me. Thank you, DM me for my webcam or ask me to hold up your profile name on paper next to my face or whatever proof you wish to see from me. Dreaming of as many random men as possible dumping in my tranny ass and gaping me all night long

(see my profile status entry for more information)

I could not find a Manchester forum group to post in so posting this here in London area forum group.

Edited by PloyPhuckToy

• 1 year later...

Back in London now since being out in Australia for some months.

Able to travel again to Manchester for Tops (M-TS-TV-CD-NB) to dump loads into me

Or a Top Dominant Master wanting to get me whored out bareback raw to all (must be for free though, not wanting to break any laws) and get my cum dumpster status back up and my 'hot' loads taken count building for 2024

Best if you can do a quick cam2cam chat with me but i can also chat to those that dm me, please be Dominant though

Petite skinny Asian TS, 6" uncut cock w shaved tight tiny balls (request my private gallery to see me fully nude, getting fucked & dumped etc) tight but deep hole (no loads refused)