[Smooth Butt] Great start to a hot blow and go session...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic1.jpg

as advertised i'm back on the business road and looking for hot sessions suck and fuck sessions. i'm in Hartford, CT in a cheap hotel by the highway and posted a Craigslist ad and have had a strong response so far...MAYBE I WILL BREAK THE 10 LOADS MARK!!!! *

[NOTE - next day edit...only got 5 loads so didn't even come close. *lots of no-shows...fuckers! *what's the matter...horny guys in Hartford can't be relied on to feed a cocksucker?]

The first cock showed up early and i wasn't quite ready...that's ok because as i kneeled at his feet blindfolded and hitting the poppers for the first time tonight i reached into his shorts *he was hard as a rock already and i pulled out a fucking GREAT 8.5 inch rock hard cock. *this had to be one of the top 5 cocks i have cum face-to-face with... i think he was italian and he was a stud. *his cock was rock hard and i thought "i'm going to enjoy this" as i told him i was going to take my time and work for his nutt...and then proceeded to work his dick over with my warm wet sucking mouth, hands, lips, tongue, throat, and just about everything else for a good 20 minutes before he grunted and unloaded a big 4-day creamy load down my throat. *i made him cum by working the last 3 inches of cock with my warm wet sucking mouth and pulling on his cock with my wet hand...up and down...in and out...over and over until he erupted. *of course i sucked his load hard from his spurting cock...taking most of his nutt down my throat....but then i pulled back and let him paint my face a little so i had his thick spunk load dripping from my lips and chin as he zipped up and left. *it was unfortunate that he zipped up so quickly because i wanted to savor that load and suckle that great cock back to life for a second meal. *i yelled after him as he was walking out...."stop back by any time!".

cock #2 is on his way over now...or so I thought....he finally arrived. 1 hour late. but he showed up. was an OK cock (about 6 inches when fully hard that banged the back of my throat nicely). *he said he hadn't cum in 5 days and the fullness of his big nuts confirmed he had a big load to feed me with. *he took his time and showed this cocksucker how he liked his cock sucked...holding my head, fucking my throat, and talking dirty to me. i love that! he stood over me and fed me his cock and then his cum-filled nuts...then he sat down and held my head down on his cock. *he shot a really big load in the end...and it's still dripping down my chin as i type this (which is all that matters). he was a "loud cummer"...energetic and forceful as he held the back of my head down on his cock and forced his spurting cock down my willing throat...his cock jerked and spasmed in my mouth as it spit sperm and then painted my face with the last of his load. as it should be. yet to get a taker to fuck my hungry asshole tonight though!

well...things slowed down considerable after that. *i was enthused because of the response to my CL posting...but lots of guys were either no-shows or 1000 question guys. *FUCK. *there were 3 more guys that stopped by later...2 black dudes with nice cocks but were only so-so fucks and then also a horny vocal white guy with an ok cock. *i did get fucked pretty good by one of the black tops...i first got on my knees and sucked his growing cock and then had him sit down on a big armchair and i turned around and sat on his cock and went for a ride which was nice (with condom on though...bummer)....he then got up and bent me over the arm of the chair and used my ass as his own...savoring my tight hole as he opened me up. *he didn't last long however and soon i was back on my knees pulling that condom off and getting his load of spunk shot down my throat...mmmmmm!

all in all....a 5 load night down my throat but none dumped in my ass. *i did end the night smelling of cum and sweat and i shot a HUGE load all over my chest while sucking the last guy..hot...but not 10 loads hot. *still chasing the elusive 10 load night.

6735054797439398031-6947399902528217158?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.