Man im tight

Cornyoldfuck

I was on squirt the other day trying to find some fun when this gut messaged me to come over his place.  This was my first time in a while and I have remarried but wanted to feel a dick in me.  I drove by the apartment three times and went home. I looked like on every corner there was a cop car and I felt like I was doing something wrong.  I told the guy that I was nervous That I might catch something.  That night the feeling came over me that I needed to get fucked and deep and take his seed inside me. I jerked off for an hour and was covered in cum. I knew I had to get his dick in me.  I went over to his house and knocked on the door.  He was big about 5 inches taller then me and muscular.  We instantly started kissing and it was hot the french kissing went on for about 10 minuets and then he said to suck him.  Its been a while but I knew not to use my teeth he had a bent dick and it was about 8 inches so it was hard to swallow without gagging.  While I was sucking him he was roughly sticking a finger in my ass.  Trying to open up my tight ass so he could slide into me without trouble.  He had gotten 3 fingers in there and was trying to open me up when I asked him to "fuck me".  He got me to the edge of the bed and pushed his cock in to me deep.

Him: you are real tight I wont last long once i'm in there.

Me: I don't care how long it lasts just plow me hard.

Him: you don't have to worry about that i'm going to get in there and I will bottom out, and spew deep inside you.

Me: You said you were on PREP right.

Him: Yes Im on PREP.

I sucked his cock again while he was trying to open me up his cock was just to thick.  He was frantic with trying to open me up then I felt something pop.  Quickly he stood up and slid his cock into me again it was tight but he got in slowly.  He was pushing into me deep but took his time.  He would push and look at my face and when I winced he would stop till I would relax again.  then he would push in again and this went on for 10 minuets till he was balls deep in me.  he sucked both my nipples and made me moan then started to slowly pull out and push back in.  maybe 3 inches to start not pulling all the way out but just about moving.  Just enough to feel the skin move.  As the time went on it was 4 ,5, 6, then 7 inches sliding in and out of my ass.  He was hitting a spot I had only heard about that should make it feel better . 

me: OMG

Him: you like it.

Me: OMG

Him: guess that means yes.

Him: i'm going to cum soon. you not going to like sex any other way again after I plant my seed in you.  

Me: why?

With that he started to plow me really hard trying to push his cock through me into the bed below us. He kept say things like your just going to love this and you'll never have to worry again and that I will be free to fuck anyone I want.   I knew what that meant but I was having so much pleasure from him hitting my prostate that I didn't care what it meant. With that he groaned really loud and pushed his cock into the lower part of my stomach.  I felt every hot spurt of cum, deep in me and he didn't stop for a good 3 minuets.  Then he collapsed on my chest, he said not to move that e wasn't done taking my ass.  I could barely breath with his weight on top of me but he slowly started to fuck me again.  This was deep and holding my arms down he was showing that he was the top and just kept fucking me.  Slowly I felt his cock grow to full size again.  He was french kissing me the whole time and making me moan into his mouth.  As I was laying there His eyes looked like he was angry with me but kissing me his tongue was all over.  About a half hour went by and he started to growl in my mouth and pushed in deep and took my ass a second time pushing his cum in to by deep recesses.  Then he got off and went into the bathroom and told me that he was done.  I got my clothes on and left. I keep thinking about going back there I think he blocked me on SQUIRT but I don't care 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3