Desire to fuck my bf's brother

Sharp-edge

As a typical gemini I have an angel and a devil inside me. The angel loves my bf, he makes me be in a romantic mood and I enjoy every moment I am with my bf. I'm planning on stay in the same house with him. I don't wanna hurt him, I try to be faithful.

But the devil inside me has a proclivity for lustful encounters. I love my bf's brother. I love him because I never had a brother. Having a brother was my greatest desire. So my bf's brother.. I love him because he loves him. He's also younger and I have some protective feelings. At the same time I feel that he needs some guidance. I do believe he's confused about his sexuality and my bf never cared to help him (a conversation or something). He's cute, he looks innocent, I just want to softly bite him around his neck and make him mine. I can't do that, my bf will be hurt (if we assume he'll fall for me). I'm not in love with him but I love him and i want to explore his body.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sharp-edge said:

As a typical gemini I have an angel and a devil inside me. The angel loves my bf, he makes me be in a romantic mood and I enjoy every moment I am with my bf. I'm planning on stay in the same house with him. I don't wanna hurt him, I try to be faithful.

But the devil inside me has a proclivity for lustful encounters. I love my bf's brother. I love him because I never had a brother. Having a brother was my greatest desire. So my bf's brother.. I love him because he loves him. He's also younger and I have some protective feelings. At the same time I feel that he needs some guidance. I do believe he's confused about his sexuality and my bf never cared to help him (a conversation or something). He's cute, he looks innocent, I just want to softly bite him around his neck and make him mine. I can't do that, my bf will be hurt (if we assume he'll fall for me). I'm not in love with him but I love him and i want to explore his body.

I had something similar going on with my ex-boyfriend's dad. I was 18 and it was my very first real relationship. I was deeply in love with my ex, but when I watched him interact with his dad it gave me heat flashes. His dad was overly affectionate, as is constant kisses on the cheek, shoulder rubbing, cuddling, etc. One time I showed up at his house and he was in the kitchen "helping" his dad make dinner; i.e. he was sitting on the counter with a glass of chocolate milk, swinging his legs back and forth while his dad did all the work. It made me crave his father more than anything. My ass would constantly shiver because I was insanely horny for him.

But I never acted on it -

1. Because I knew it would ruin my relationship with my then bf and leave him devastated.
  2. Because even if his dad was gay or bi and went for it, it would ruin their relationship, too, and leave them both devastated.

Having said that, maybe you can be a brother figure to him and help him sort his wiring out. If your boyfriend isn't willing or in a position to do that, I'm sure he'd be open to a dynamic like that with you.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I had something similar going on with my ex-boyfriend's dad. I was 18 and it was my very first real relationship. I was deeply in love with my ex, but when I watched him interact with his dad it gave me heat flashes. His dad was overly affectionate, as is constant kisses on the cheek, shoulder rubbing, cuddling, etc. One time I showed up at his house and he was in the kitchen "helping" his dad make dinner; i.e. he was sitting on the counter with a glass of chocolate milk, swinging his legs back and forth while his dad did all the work. It made me crave his father more than anything. My ass would constantly shiver because I was insanely horny for him.

But I never acted on it -

1. Because I knew it would ruin my relationship with my then bf and leave him devastated.
  2. Because even if his dad was gay or bi and went for it, it would ruin their relationship, too, and leave them both devastated.

Having said that, maybe you can be a brother figure to him and help him sort his wiring out. If your boyfriend isn't willing or in a position to do that, I'm sure he'd be open to a dynamic like that with you.

I totally understand. I know that it's a dangerous situation that could ruin both relationships. Sometimes I'm a bit of angry with my bf. It's like he does not care about his brother.  He's 25yo and he has never met any of his bf/gf. They live in the same house and he has never bothered to ask. I've told him that maybe he's gay but still he doesn't care. A sincere conversation would help, maybe there's something he wants to share.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

I totally understand. I know that it's a dangerous situation that could ruin both relationships. Sometimes I'm a bit of angry with my bf. It's like he does not care about his brother.  He's 25yo and he has never met any of his bf/gf. They live in the same house and he has never bothered to ask. I've told him that maybe he's gay but still he doesn't care. A sincere conversation would help, maybe there's something he wants to share.

I have to say, you sound like a genuinely kind person with empathy. I grew up with no siblings and no close friends, so even though I was out I had no one to talk to until I developed relationships as an adult. I would have been grateful to have someone I could talk to about dating/life/etc. and ask questions, get opinions and advice. I hope you two can form a bond of some sort.