[UK Sauna Slut] Sun, Sea, Sand and Slutty Sex.

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

torremolinos-5664-H-600-300x212.jpgSo after much trepidation and deliberation, I finally took the plunge today and booked myself a holiday in the sun. Not that i’ll be getting too much sun if all goes well, I intend to spend as much time as possible in sex clubs, sauna’s, cruise bars etc getting my slutty hole fucked and filled with as much raw cock and spunk as I can manage!

The holiday destination which gets to be graced by my presence? *Torremolinos in Spain. *It is apparently a huge gay resort, and is penned as being the biggest gay scene in Spain, outside of Barcelona and Madrid. *So hopefully I’ll be able to cause quite a stir and get my hole well and truly filled in my time there.

I’m flying out on the 27th June, and returning to the UK on 4th July. If you’re in the area and would like to fuck me, just get in touch – you should know by now that all loads are taken, no questions asked. *If anyone reading this has been to Torremolinos and can recommend any specific bars or clubs for filthy bareback fucking, then please let me know, tips and heads up always appreciated.

The week before I go however, I’m also in London hopefully shooting a gangbang for barebackinternational.com I’m still looking for as many bareback tops as possible to join in on this one, totally anonymous and discrete, the aim is simply to capture footage of as much raw cock and spunk in my arse as possible… if you’d like to breed me whilst I’m in London, get in touch. The proposed dates for the London trip are Monday 20th until Wednesday 22nd… make sure you write those in your diaries guys, and keep the days/evenings free!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.