T'Herrenhuis

AirmaxUK

Visiting Antwerp with a friend and we've done the usual trips to The Boots on Friday and Saturday nights. Great to see the place is still going well and there were some interesting fetish guys there to play with. I was stoked that the cute Bolivian barman, Daniel remembered my name after two and a half years. 

The real surprise however was today. My friend is really into saunas, so we walked the 4km over to T'herrenhuis. What a gem of a place! It's an 1800's built house with playrooms upstairs, a decent sized jacuzzi (10-12man) and a nice pool, showers, sauna and steam in the basement. Ground floor there is a bar that serves alcohol and food, and a ball room which was quite dark with various beds and platforms.  There's a couple of 'cinemas' and a TV lounge as well as the ubiquitous sling room. If you've ever been to Greenhouse Darlaston its a similar thing but manages to be even nicer. 

We got there when it opened at 12pm on a Sunday and the clientele was more skewed toward 'dads' and 'bears' and their admirers - I really enjoyed myself with a wide range of guys. What was great was everyone was just so nice - absolutely no attitudes - and it seemed everyone was really horny and up for it. There was none of the constant pacing and wandering around in a loop you get at British saunas and cruise venues. It was really good, and almost exclusively bareback. 

My friend booked a hour long massage and enjoyed it immensely.

As the afternoon wore on to about 5pm, the crowd was getting younger and younger. We were getting quite exhausted and met up in the bar to regroup over a lovely cold draught Maes.  We were about to head home when we spotted the food coming out from the bar - really nice stuff you'd be happy to have in a Restaurant - so we ordered a couple of meals before heading back out.

I'd really recommend going there if you're in Antwerp. It's a beautiful place and some wonderfully sexy horny men. You can easily spend a whole day there. 

My friend beat me on the load count, but he did get three from the same guy. So, if you count that as one, then I won! 

My favourite fuck of the day was a Mexican guy who had the hardest dick I have ever encountered. It was like a piece of steel. And wow he knew how to use it.  

I am glad I wore black trackkies - hopefully they hid any leakage as we trekked the 4km back swapping notes on the various guys.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your account of your sauna visit to T'herrenhuis @AirmaxUK, another one to add to my list of places to visit.

I'm off to Paris for a long weekend in a month with a couple of friends. We are staying a couple of minutes from Les bains d'Odessa which one of my friends, an avid sauna visitor has been to before with good reports pre pandemic, so have high hopes for a successful visit.

Thanks again for the report - most useful. 

1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Visiting Antwerp with a friend and we've done the usual trips to The Boots on Friday and Saturday nights. Great to see the place is still going well and there were some interesting fetish guys there to play with. I was stoked that the cute Bolivian barman, Daniel remembered my name after two and a half years. 

The real surprise however was today. My friend is really into saunas, so we walked the 4km over to T'herrenhuis. What a gem of a place! It's an 1800's built house with playrooms upstairs, a decent sized jacuzzi (10-12man) and a nice pool, showers, sauna and steam in the basement. Ground floor there is a bar that serves alcohol and food, and a ball room which was quite dark with various beds and platforms.  There's a couple of 'cinemas' and a TV lounge as well as the ubiquitous sling room. If you've ever been to Greenhouse Darlaston its a similar thing but manages to be even nicer. 

We got there when it opened at 12pm on a Sunday and the clientele was more skewed toward 'dads' and 'bears' and their admirers - I really enjoyed myself with a wide range of guys. What was great was everyone was just so nice - absolutely no attitudes - and it seemed everyone was really horny and up for it. There was none of the constant pacing and wandering around in a loop you get at British saunas and cruise venues. It was really good, and almost exclusively bareback. 

My friend booked a hour long massage and enjoyed it immensely.

As the afternoon wore on to about 5pm, the crowd was getting younger and younger. We were getting quite exhausted and met up in the bar to regroup over a lovely cold draught Maes.  We were about to head home when we spotted the food coming out from the bar - really nice stuff you'd be happy to have in a Restaurant - so we ordered a couple of meals before heading back out.

I'd really recommend going there if you're in Antwerp. It's a beautiful place and some wonderfully sexy horny men. You can easily spend a whole day there. 

My friend beat me on the load count, but he did get three from the same guy. So, if you count that as one, then I won! 

My favourite fuck of the day was a Mexican guy who had the hardest dick I have ever encountered. It was like a piece of steel. And wow he knew how to use it.  

I am glad I wore black trackkies - hopefully they hid any leakage as we trekked the 4km back swapping notes on the various guys.  

Sounds like a great weekend.