My first time BB

My first bareback experience was when I was 19. I was just starting to learn about myself and come to the realisation that I was bi. Although I was into girls my age I had a submissive side and loved to please and/or get used by much older rough looking guys. Being 6’4 fairly fit with blonde hair and blue eyes, most older guys would not have minded using me, but I was very shy, so the actual human interaction leading up to them using me like a fuck toy was intimidating, so I preferred to just go to a beat after dark.

The local beat where I lived (think big country town) was an expanse of bushland and sporting fields located in the middle of the city. It had been long set aside as public space but was poorly developed or maintained. There were a few toilet blocks and a few bush tracks that were cruised after dark with some spaces to park dotted around.

I had been there a few times before and loved the thrill of the unknown going there. On this particular evening I parked my car and headed down one of the paths into the bush near a dilapidated toilet block. I was soon approached by a guy who, despite the darkness, I could tell was much older than me. In his mid-sixties at least, but possibly early seventies. He was almost a foot shorter than me and lightly built, but he knew what he wanted.

He instructed me to come with him into the female end of the toilet block. Once there I got on my knees and prepared to suck him, but instead he went around behind me. I reached back to rub his cock through his pants before unzipping him and starting to jerk him off. His cock was the thinnest cock I have ever handled (think the thickness of a finger), but probably just over 6 inches long and uncut.

He let me jerk him till he was hard before pushing me onto hands and knees. I said “do you have a condom” and he just said “no” before starting to rub his cock on my ass and move it towards my hole. I said “you can’t fuck me” and he just responded “relax, I am just gonna rub it around your hole for a bit”

He had a hand on the back of my neck and was using his other hand to work his cock around my hole. He found the sweet spot, gripped the back of my neck tighter and starting nudging in. His foreskin was lubed with precum and before I knew what was happening he had slipped the tip in and was working it deeper. It all happened very fast and soon I could feel his balls rubbing mine. I was freaking out and asked him to pull out. He just kept saying “relax”. When it was clear he wasn’t stopping I kept repeating over and over “don’t cum in me”. He simply replied “shut up you are breaking my concentration”. I said it a couple more times and he made a disgruntled half grunt half sigh shoved me in the back hard as he used me to stand up, zipped up and left.

I think he pulled out before he was done, but the sound he made and the way he kind of collapsed and then ran off so fast I am not sure.

• 4 months later...