Shy Boy Learning his Lesson in the Darkroom

Last weekend I went back to my favourite sex club in Paris. It's been a while that I went and I was in total top mode. 

During the two hours there I just needed to push my cock inside as many bare holes as possible. Around 15 holes were able to take my raw cock and 3 of them took my seed inside their guts. 

Towards the end of the evening I noticed a rather young Asian boy. He seemed very shy. He was slim fit form what it looked like. I'd guess early 20s. And he was dressed in black sports gear. While most people in the club were fully naked  he was wearing black sneakers, shiny black shorts and a sports shirt. He was standing close to the darkroom and I noticed how he was watching two guys doing a rough mouth fuck. 

He seemed very shy. As he watched the guys doing their, he moved his hands discretely into his shorts to play with his cock. 

After a moment he started walking deeper into the darkroom. I couldn't see much but followed him, and also noticed how he ended up standing next to a guy I had bred earlier and who was exposing his ass to willing tops. 

I went on my knees in front of the shy Asian twink. Since he watched the mouthfucker earlier I wondered if he'd like to experience thay himself. As my face was in front of his crotch, he pulled down his shorts and exposed his cock. It was a very nice, decent size cock, fully shaved and rock hard. 

I started sucking him slowly but all the way. Touching his balls with my tongue as his cock was all the way inside my throat.  He loved that treatment and started holding my head to take control and do the fuck movements using my throat. 

He started pulling out his cock from my mouth to slap his rock hard shaft in my face again and again then push it all the way in while holding my head in position. it felt so good being used by this boy and seeing how he changed from the shy boy into a dominant top who just had one goal to dump his seed inside a hole. 

At this stage the young and innocent looking boy in his sports gear needed some real fuck. He pulled out of my mouth, moved behind the guy next to us that was exposing his ass to anyone who needed it. He still had his shorts just pulled down as far to expose his cock. And then he rammed his bare cock inside this hole. 

I sensed from the beginning that he was hesitant to fuck bareback, afraid of the risk he exposes himself to. He was dressed versus all others naked, he just watched guys and discretely worked his cock in his shorts, then just getting his cock pleased through some very safe blow job and mouth fuck. But now he just havd one need which was to fuck and unload his seed inside a willing hole. 

He started fucking like a rabbit, holding the other guy's hips firmly to fuck his raw cock inside this cum dump, using him to milk his cock and ready to shoot his load deep inside. 

As I saw this young boy having lost all sense of being careful and controlling himself to just fuck his brains out, little did he know that the load that I had dumped earlier inside their hole was fully toxic as I was not on any meds for a while. This young innocent cock was fully exposed to my dirty seed that was trying to penetrate his raw cock with the only goal to infect him and remind him forever what it means to fuck anonymius holes in the darkroom of a sex club without ever putting on a rubber... 

I am very happy that working his boy cock with made mouth made him give in to his dark desires to fuck and unload inside an anonymous wet hole... And I am sure the next time he will just know what's best for his cock and forget about the foreplay but just fuck how we are all made to fuck by mother nature...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

• 5 months later...

Beautiful! You showed that boy the right way and I bet he was extremely thankful that someone was so kind. The gay scene can be quite toxic at times and I can only encourage everyone to include others, especially when they seem a bit lost. We all celebrate sex in whatever form we like and should welcome every guy that wants to be a part.