bareback in the park

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

It was a nice summer day and I decided to head to the City Park to cruise. There is an area on the north side of the lake up on a bluff covered with trees that has been a site for public sex for years. I parked my car and headed on the path towards the cruising area where I noticed a few regulars sunbathing, but none caught my fancy. As I was about to head back I noticed a black guy sitting by the path texting. I glanced at him and he back at me. With that signal I started to climb the hill into the woods, heading to the far end of the dark forest. To my delight, he noticed and had followed.

I stopped, and also he stopped about 50 feet away. We stared at each other for a few seconds and we both smiled, I grasped my crotch and he smiled even more broadly motioning me over. He looked about 30, 5"-10" , 150 pounds, with very short hair. I walked over grabbed his crotch and felt an enormous cock. I quickly undid his pants, pulled them down, then his briefs and then enveloped his cock in my mouth. It was 8" long, fat with a small tapered head. It immediately became rock hard. I sucked him long and hard, then licked his balls, loving the feeling of his coarse short hairs in my mouth.

After about five minutes I stood up and began to nuzzle his neck, and then to my surprise he started kissing me. This was awesome. I thought he was just a guy on the dl looking for a bj, but no, he was kissing me passionately with those awesome lips only black guys have. I went down on him again, then turned him around and started eating his ass. He was slender and athletic with an incredible bubble ass. I spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue into his crack filled with brillo pad like hair. He moaned as I dug deeper with my tongue tasting a very faint masculine mustiness. I stood up again to kiss him deeply, intent to share that mustiness.

I then asked him if he would fuck me. In a low voice he replied "Fuck yeah." I spit on my fingers and spread my saliva in my hole, then I got his cock really wet and bent over. He lined up his cock with my hole and began to push....awesome, no talk of condoms, he was going to bareback me, just what I was hoping for. I pulled a bottle of poppers out of my pocket and took a huge hit. He slid in further, but was encountering some resistance. I pulled forward away from his cock, turned around, sucked him a little more and got his cock even wetter. I then took off my shorts and lay on my back in the dirt. legs up, ass in the air.

He got down and entered my now slippery hole, the small tapered head easily sliding in, but the girth really filled me up. He fucked me for at least ten minutes, kissing me, sharing poppers until his breathing got heavier and he started moaning...so loud I was afraid people on the trail down below might hear, but I didn't care enough to stop - it felt so great. Then he let out one last loud moan and buried himself so deeply I thought he would come out the other side of me. His cock started spasming as he shot five or six times, his seed planted deep in my pussy. He stayed in me for a minute, his cock softening, then pulled out with a glob of cum also sliding out. I licked him clean, we kissed and parted ways.

I met him five other times that summer, each time just as passionate and each time he fucked me raw. In August I came down with a really bad flu. I was a bit concerned, but soon enough recovered. Three months later I tested poz. I never saw him again that year, (in fact, I still haven't), but I'm sure it is he who pozzed me. His sperm knocked me up. His DNA will live in me until the day I die.

Edited by Porthos

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...