Berlín best places to get loads

Pepec2c2

Hello everyone, I'll be going there from November 12 to 19, so far now I'm planning to go to the FICKSTUTENMARKT (HORSE FAIR) on the day of my arrival but I'd like know to what are the best places to fuck bb.

It's my first time in Berlin.

Hope u can help me.

Cheers

IMG_20220827_120555_159.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Berlin is all about public fucking so I would not waste much time on the apps. There are just too many bottoms on there and even if you are hot you dont get that many responses ( one really cute friend of mine tried with little luck). If you are not picky then  yes Fickstutenmarkt is OK (get in early and get the best spot, cause if you are in the corner somewhere noone will pay attention to you. Best to go with a top friend that will keep an eye on you and help you guide you in the best places (cause you will be blindfolded and cant move around yourself). Also Lab on Friday night is very busy always and after hours sleazy Bull bar. 

For the apps I know only trans apps and that is really the only way to get some good BB cock from some hot str8 boys

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Action is always high on my list, as is Mutschmann's and Scheune.  I used to have good luck in all of those places,  as well as the previously mentioned, Fickstuttenmarkt and LABORATORY.  Enjoy (and let us know where you got the most loads!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...