Twins

Has anyone fucked twins? It is one of my fantasies....so many questions...do they have the same size cock and balls?  Are they both tops or bottoms? Are their holes the same? I guess it may depend on if they are identical or fraternal? 

Please share your experiences and enlighten me!!

Cheers!

My best friend has a twin brother. It's kinda funny because for me they're almost the same person. I love them  both. I haven't seen their dicks in erection but I bet they are the same. Twins for me are a special kind of humans. Yeah I know the usual, each case is different and blah blah. For me they are two people who try to say "hey we're two, not one in double" and at the same time they act as one.

Dizygotic twins (fraternal) are just two siblings born from the same uterus the same time. Different eggs met different sperm. Monozygotic twins come from a confused cell that self-doubled. It's like you cut something in half and the halves regenerate the other half. All that fiction about telepathy etc comes from that kind of twins.