[Smooth Butt] Servicing a string of anonymous cock on the road

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic5.jpgwas on a business trip last week and finally getting around to blogging about it (you may have noticed it took me awhile to write that epic story of the lost weekend servicing big black cock....damn do i want to do that again!).

stayed north of Boston in a suburb kinda setting and just off the main highway. posted on craigslist that i was looking to give anonymous blowjobs at my hotel room. you know the scene...leave hotel room door open...lights down low...me naked in my jockstrap with a blindfold on waiting on my knees just inside the hallway...the guy comes in and unzips...gets a wet warm mouth around his cock...nice slow wet blowjob and unloads down my throat. i twittered throughout updating on my progress (hopefully you followed along with a "blow by blow" reporting on twitter...@smooth4tops).

here is the sequence of events over about a 5 hour period

load #1 - a nice big 8 inch cock...early paydirt! younger guy with stamina. made me work for it. gave him a superior blowjob...working his cock and nuts aggressively and he blew a big load that i swallowed and got some leaking down my lips and chin. left it there till it dried so i could taste it later.

load #2 - long slim 8 in cock that slid easily down my throat. he was a quick cummer and pumped*his load str

aight down my throat... didn't even taste it.

pic2.jpgload #3 - verbal dom

*top with a 6in cock with a big fat head. held me by the hair and the back of my head*and showed me how to suck cock. fucked my face and then bent me over and fucked*my ass hard. pulled out and forced me to my knees so he could unload on my face...got some down my*throat too. he left with his load painted all over my face.

load #4 - south asian guy*with a big thick 8in cock with a*

pic1.jpgnice fat head. nice guy...shared me with another guy who fucked me while i sucked him (guy #2 didn't cum because while fucking me he tried to stick*his fist in my ass and that hurt like hell and i told him to leave). the indian guy stuck around and i blew him on my knees...gave him a really good blowjob....long and slow, wet and silky smooth mouth... he blew his load down my throat.

load #5 - shortish guy with a short fat cock. fucked my face hard and fast and shot his load quick.

load #6 - uncut...smallish cock. sucked his foreskin and a second guy joined us. he was an assman and he ate out my ass while i sucked the first guy. we switched and i sucked the assman while getting fucked by the first cock. got on my knees and sucked the first guy's load down my throat. he zipped up and left...

load #7 - the assman had a nice cock and took his time playing with my ass...and i served it up for him to use. eating it, fingering it, then fucking it. i loved the way he ate my butt and i sat on his face and took a long slow ride on his tongue while he hung his head over the edge of his bed...pulling my asscheeks open and exposing my twitching asshole for him to poke open and lap at like a hungry dog. i ended up bouncing my gaping hole on his mouth up and down and almost smothering him. eventually he got up, his face smeared in spit and ass juice and he fed me his cock as he held the back of my head and shot a really big creamy load down my throat and dripping down my lips and chin (my favorite...taking 80%+ of the load down my throat and the rest on my face, lips and chin to drip down my chin...mmmmmm).

load #8 - 5in cock with a big head. not a great cock to suck (too small to get in my throat)...but responded well to a warm sucking mouth. unloaded quickly and he pulled out to shoot some of his on my face and chest, zipped up and left without saying a word. was a messy cumdump by this point...

load #9...it was about 1am and i smelled like sweat and cum by then...was deliriously drunk from poppers and cum...i was covered all over in it and kinda sticky all over...loved the feeling of being these anonymous guys' cumdump for the night. last cock of the night showed up. nice 7 incher with a perfect mushroom head and big swollen balls. he told me he had a big 4 day load. held that nice cock in my warm mouth and sucked on that head for a long time....then bobbed my head up and down until he grunted, groaned, and creamed down my throat. shot a big load that i wore on my lips and chin so that it dripped down onto my chest. savored that load all night...and tasted it on my lips in the morning too.

got back on-line hoping to coax a few more cocks to make the trip over to my hotel but it was like 1:30am by then and no takers. passed out in the bed without showering smelling like cum and sweat.

NEXT DAY - woke up early to a knock on my door the next morning. got the blindfold on and opened the door and then kneeled on the floor. he unzipped and a nice thick young 8 inch cock flopped out much to my delight (i love waking up with a hard cock in my face!)...took my time and savored sucking his big swollen cum-filled nuts and that fat 8incher...eventually draining his nuts down my suctioning throat...nice creamy breakfast. the next 2 guys were sub-par...aggressive doms that were out of shape with small dicks. the price you pay sometimes to get the good ones.

all in all...a great time serving cock and draining loads. can't seem to break through 10 loads in 1 session though. overal i enjoyed it and looking forward to doing it again soon (maybe in a town near you...look for the posts on craigslist m2m).

6735054797439398031-9074608765619363838?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.