Harbour City Bear Pride Thursday sauna night

dudeintown

Just recounting my night at City Steam 357 for HCB Pride back in August.

I had arrived in my hotel on Thursday and was exhausted from flying in from Perth.

it was relatively early and I unpacked my stuff trying to decide whether to just grab some food and have early night or check out the local sex pigs in Sydney.

I checked out squirt for local saunas and found listing for sauna 357 nearby as I got hotel on same street.

I recalled the last time I visited there many years back. Four levels with stairs connecting to each, first floor shower and lockers, next floor sucktorium, next up up was dark rooms/sling/cubicles and round fuck bench, and last floor was bar and chill out area.

i remember it was on late Wednesday night and there was no one there and the flights of stairs were exhausting to climb.

tonight however the squirt postings indicate that there was planned a bears party.

this was right up my alley. I quickly got on the HCB events page, secured a ticket and checked that I had enough time to clean out.

I arrived at 357 and was met by three bears who were checking tickets. I grabbed my towel and key, got undressed, grabbed my amyl and cockring and headed to the shower area.

Fuck! The shower and spa was crowded with chunky, solid and hairy bears. I knew I would be happy to fuck any one of these guys.

I walked up to the third floor as I was not interested in the oral zone. I way more bottom than anal. I was met at the floor with bears and daddies sitting on bench nears stairs chatting and laughing with each other.

fuck, I thought, this place is packed with bears tonight. I wanna get some cocks and loads in my hole tonight!

the sling room was empty, the next room was also empty.

there was a dj playing music with bears circling around him

i finally got to the fuck bench dark room!

in the darkness there were masses of bodies along the walls groping and sucking noises. The fuckbench was heaving with tops fucking community bottoms. The room stunk of sex, sweat and amyl.

I quickly got on the fuckbench positioned in the main foot traffic area. I was between two bottoms who were moaning loudly as they got fucked. Soon I felt fingers at my hole, next followed by a top pulling out of the fellow bottom and positioned himself between my legs. He spread my arse cheeks and rubbed my body. Suddenly he shoved his mouth and tongue into my hole and started licking a sucking.

Fuck! I never get this in Perth!

after a time he got up and slowly pushed his hard cock in my hole, felt like eight inches and good size to first open and stretch. He alternated between fucking and rimming as I breathed in my amyl.

he pulled out after a while. I decided to move to the opposite side of the fuck bench as being nearest to the entrance guys would walk past. In the corner I could make out guys along the walls stroking and watching. 
Moving my arse in front of these guys resulted in fingers and hands rubbing open my arse cheeks and hole. Soon I felt a cock entering me with another guy moving in front of my with his cock to suck on.

wow, I thought, not even five minutes in this place and I’ve been rimmed, fucked and now spit roasted.

these feeling of both cocks pounding my, the amyl I was breathing along with the smells and sounds of pig sex orgy - I was in pig heaven!

after some time taking and few cocks and possibly some loads I got myself up to stretch and check out what was happening elsewhere.

in the darkroom around the corner hung a community sling. The undeniable sounds of rattling chains meant a community bottom was taking cock. I watched and admired the piggy bottom taking what appears to be a hung, hard as rock cock from a tall, muscled, older guys. The sling under his arse was saturated and he guys was were going hard at it.

fuck, I gonna jump in that sling and give this a try.

I left the sling and move to explore the next few corridors

i later found the sling bottom on his belly in one of the cubicles with the same top entering his hole, door open and clearly open for all donations.

my kind of pig this guy is.

I got a drink from the fountain, explored some more rooms and eventually went back to the fuckbench. After a few more fucks - I lost count of how many cocks- I went to the sling area again.

the sling was now emptied. I got in. No takers and many guys slowly walked past, a few guys stopped to feel my nipples and cock. I sucked a thick cock that was presented to me, tall guy and way out of my league.

A hairy olive skinned daddy stood between my legs and slowly pushed in. This felt great. He continued to fuck my hole. He then stopped, pulled out, leaned over me and asked me to join him move to a room. Fuck yeah. I jumped out and followed him to a cubicle. He stood bit shorter than me, daddy Mediterranean look, trimmed goatee and furry chest belly and shoulders, thick cock with thick foreskin. As soon as we entered we both kissed, tongues moving and sucking his lips, bear hugged and squeezing his trimmed furry belly. He grabbed my arse cheeks, fingering my hole. 

fuck, you so beautiful. I want to cum in you. He said.

he did not has to ask me twice.

a got on the bed in doggie position. He move to spread open my arse cheeks to inspect my hole.

fuck this is beautiful. I got a big load for you. He said.

he climbed up, pushed in his cock and slowly fucked me. I knew he would not last long. He moved himself so now positioned in jockey riding my hole legs wide apart. He quickened his fucking, sped up and than unloaded inside me. I could feel his cock swell and spasm with each load. It’s been a while since I felt anything like this.

we kissed and cuddled for a while, he said if I am around later he can give me another load. I agreed to make myself available if this happened later that night. He was a spunky guy for sure.

I enjoyed that next few hours moving between the fuck bench and the sling. I young guy fucked my in the sling and his cock felt great.

later during the night I explored the other sling room. In the red coloured room next door a hot young bloke was sitting and stroking his hard cock. 

wow I can’t waste a cock like that. See if he can take up my offer.

I entered the red room, threw my towel on the fuckbench and got up pushing my hole out for inspection. I inhaled my amyl as I waited.

the guy got up, pumped a handful of lube and moved behind me.

I remembered I had taken a load already and possibly some more loads during the night. This guy could now see the result of those guys fucking and cumming in my hole.

he started fingering my hole, spread my arse cheeks and rimmed and sucked in my hole.

this felt fantastic.

hardly anything like this never happens to me in Perth. The amount of guys who rim, suck and felch my hole so far I already more that what I get in Perth.

his cock was thick and hard as he started fucking me on the fuckbench. I didn’t notice at first but we started to get a crowd. What was great about fucking in this room was that I could now clearly see the guys faces as the room was lit up. These guys bears daddies and chubs slowly entered the room and watched and stroking themselves. Some guys dropped to their knees sucking  cocks.

we continued to fuck as he moved between fucking my hole and shoving his mouth in my hole sucking and licking. This felt great. A guys climbed up if the bench moving himself in front lying back and stroking so I can get his cock in my mouth to suck. I enjoyed sucking his juicy cock and he started to cum. I sucked and swallowed what I could.

I didn’t notice him at first but now I was joined on the fuckbench with another community bottom. He was young, good looking with tanned skin and round firm arse cheeks. The top started to move between us and fucking us both. I was enjoying the sensation of watching the fellow bottom taking cock with me as I inhaled more amyl and watching the crowd of bears as we put on a show.

it appears that a few more tops gathered behind me and fucked my hole. I did not look back but could tell from the different sensations of stretching, fucking, how they grabbed my hips and shoulders, how they slapped my arse and fingered me. One top was well hung and clearly enjoyed fucking me deep in my hole. I made sure to push out and open my hole to accommodate his thickness and length. In return he rocked his hips slowly digging past my second ring and whispered dirty talk in my ears telling me he is ready to cum in my hole.

Eventually another community bottom joined the fuck bench between us. Huge bear with thicker thick and round arse. I think I saw this guy earlier in the room with the hung top. Tops moved between us and I was enjoying everything.

I finished the night with a few cokes upstairs to relax as guys started to trickle out. I felt like a sex pig and my hole felt stretched, used and fantastic.

i unwound in the shower and spa eventually heading back to my hotel room to sleep as working the next day.

not bad for Thursday night in Sydney.

I couldn’t join other bear events that week as working but gave thanks to the guys for great time posting this in squirt.

I look forward to next time that I am in Sydney and any HCB events. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1