As my boyfriend waits

daemien

This morning was productive around the house cleaning up the yard and doing repairs after Hurricane Ian. Around 1pm we decided to take a break until the went lower. 

I hadn't said anything to my boyfriend, but I was already mad horny. Hungry to get my asshole stuffed. Just before 4pm Mr. Eric (or as he prefers, Daddy) text. I couldn't say no. The thought of him fucking and fisting my "nasty pig pussy" prompted me to mention the text. He immediately offered to hang in our screened in porch while Mr. Eric came over to abuse my hole. 

Just before 5pm, Mr. Eric text, "I want you ass up and head down." I love this. The front door unlocked, towels draped about the ottoman, sectional, and floor. I kneel on the ottoman, bend over placing my head on my hands awaiting for my stud to come in to use my hole.

My boyfriend headed out, wishing me a good time. 

No knock. He enters, walks up to me then presses his thumb into my hole. 

"Mmm... good pussy."  His natural baritone made me feel like such a sexy slut. 

He quickly undressed then lubed his truly huge 9 inch cock before pushing it balls deep in my hole. I was so proud of myself, because he was instantly please. My hole was a gaping sloppy cavern, just how Daddy likes it. 

To be continued...

• Like 3

Thanks.

Daddy pistoned his throbbing hard cock in and out of my ass. 

"You like that sloppy pussy, bitch?" He asked me. 

"Yes sir, I love my sloppy pussy, sir. Thank you."

He pulled out of me. His hands rubbed my ass cheeks. Then I felt his tongue, followed by his lips, make contact with my hole. He kissed and sucked on the fat puffy lips.

"Mmmm... this is some good pussy, baby."

A moment later I felt his big rough hand spreading lube all over my ass then fingering my hole.

"Hit your poppers, bitch."

I uncapped the bottle and sucked in a huge breath in each nostril. The cap was barely back on when I felt his big hand, all five fingers pushing into my gaping hole. 

"Come on, bitch! Take Daddy's big fist, baby. Let me in." 

His hands are so calloused from his work. It feels like it's ripping me. A small yelp escapes my lips. He pulls back, reapplies lube, and presses forward again. I feel my lips pulled apart, but there are no hairs being pulled, nothing hurting. I'm ready. I push back again his huge hand until I feel his hand pop in. Daddy smacks my ass repeatedly as reward for taking his fist. He starts to fist fuck me. Small movements at first then pulls his fist out. He smacks my ass with that hand before pressing back into my pussy. This time it's a little easier so he just goes for it, pulling and pushing his fist in and out of my hole over and over again until Daddy is satisfied with the lack of resistance. That's his cue to fuck my sloppy pussy with his big cock. 

He would pound my sloppy hole like it was the best pussy his cock ever had. Fucking me balls deep. 

"Can you even feel my dick, bitch?"

"Just barely, sir. Thank you for destroying my pussy, sir."

He pounded me harder, but there was lots of room for his long thick fuck stick. I loved it.

I would push back against his cock with my pussy. Each time he thrust into me my pussy would fart loudly. 

"Yeah baby, make that pussy fart. Gimme that sweet loose pussy."

Previously, I had confessed to Mr. Eric that I would like to be stretched enough to take his cock wrapped around by his fist into my pussy someday. 

After 15 minutes or so of fucking, he pulled his cock out again to fuck me with his big hand again. My cunt was much looser this time. He took the opportunity to put more lube inside of me.

He went back and forth fucking me with his cock and fist. The last time he pulled his fist out he ordered me to hit my poppers again. As I did I heard him hitting his. Immediately after the second hit I readied myself for whatever he was about to do.

I felt it. His cock slid in, he grabbed my hips, and started fucking me as hard as he could. 

Keeping my hole open and loose was my focus as his cock pumped my hole like a piston. 

"Tell me you want this load in your nasty pussy, bitch."

Reward time!

"Yes Daddy, please. I want your load in my nasty pussy, Daddy! Please!"

He slammed it into me then slowly withdrew. As he pulled back I could just barely feel his cock throbbing inside me as he came followed by feeling of copious amounts of his precious seed filling my bowels.  He pushed his cock fully back in as laid on top of me. His skin covered in perspiration and hot to the touch. His hot breath on my neck. His cock releasing the last of his nut.

Mr. Eric's cock

***161850_Grindr.thumb.jpg.6e1f38c311a4ddc41ea71b13424f1c4f.jpg

To be continued...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2