Multiple Loads at the Park

I arrived back in town this Sunday from a work trip, and was horny as all hell -- I desperately needed cum inside me. It was a relatively warm Oct evening in San Francisco, so I decided to head to Buena Vista Park. For those who don't know, BV is always a place to hook up in the evenings and nobody asks for condoms. It's not always too crowded (and you get your fare share of luckers ..), but its free and reliable for loads. 

I arrived right after sunset, as darkness was falling. When I walked into the cruising area, there was a group of 3-4 guys watching a BJ. I jerked on a couple dicks, but nobody was looking to fuck. As I was stroking one guys cock, I turned around and dropped my shorts -- showing I was only wearing a jock strap. He immediately started fingering me and rimming me but wasn't ready to fuck. I say a guy watching from a few feet away, so went up and started feeling his cock. It was thin, but long and hard! I started stroking it, and he turned me around to get access to my ass. I lubed his bare cock with spit and guided it into my hole. He was taller, so bent me over to get better access to my pussy. In doing so, another guy slide his dick into my mouth ... I hadn't been at the park for 5 minutes and was already getting spit roasted!

After not too long, I felt his cock spasm and he dumped his load inside of me ... quietly, said "thanks" and left. I pulled up my shorts, and walked off to find some more action. 

I found a tall guy getting his dick sucked, so I moved up next to him to watch and he stated feeling up my ass. After the sucker left, he turned me around and started shoving his average dick in my ass. He didn't' cum, but churned up the first load. As I walked away, I felt the first guy's cum dripping down my leg. One on my favorite feelings.

After about 30 minutes of wandering, a hot muscled guy arrived. I made a move, and started feeling up his hard dick. I sucked him to get him ready, then turned around, dropped my shorts and offered my ass. He bent me over a railing and laid his large (maybe 8 in?) raw latino cock inside me. A crowd quickly gathered as I moaned in pleasure. His cock was masterful, and I was soon begging him to breed me. He granted my wish, grunted, and I felt his cock twitch as it filled my ass with his seed. We went our separate ways, and about 15 minutes later I ran into him. He asked "Do I want another?". I answered by dropping my shorts to my ankles, exposing my jock and wet hole. He needed no further guidance, and was soon pleasing my cunt with his long bare cock. After a sort few minutes he said "I'm cumming". I reached between my legs and felt his large balls contracting as he deposited a second delivery of cum in me.

After I walked around the park for another 20 minutes, I decided to leave. As I was walking out, I caught the eye of an athletic asian guy. I approached him and started feeling his cock, which quickly rose to full mast. But, I got the feeling the wasn't interested and turned around to walk away. After I took a few steps, he pulled at my shorts to stop me. I let him drop them all the way down to my ankles. I reached back, felt his raw cock, and guided it to my hole. "Uhm, any lube?" he asked. I chuckled and said "don't worry, you won't need any."

I spit on my hand to get his dick wet, and he pressed the head of his raw cock to my pussy and slowly eased it in. He was about 7" with nice girth, and filled my hole almost perfectly. Again a crowd gathered, and I was spit roasted again for a few min. But the top wanted to take charge. He bent me over a railing, and I arched my back like a good bottom as he picked up his pace. He said "I'm close", to which I responded "breed me ass!" in between moans of pleasure. He need no further invitation and shoved his dick deep in me as I felt the familiar spasms of a cock shooting its sperm directly into my ass. He thanked me, slide his cock out and I stood there for a few blissful moments. I reached down and fingered my cummy ass.  I felt a chill in my crotch as my jock was now cum-soaked.  I smelled my fingers to confirm the smell of fresh jizz.

Seeing just lurkers were still left in the park, I decided to head home a happy (but never fully satisfied) cumdump.