First Raw Load in 25 years

BttmChub

Just took the first raw load up my cunt in 25 years. Hooked up with a Top from Squirt.org that I had been sucking off for the last year, begged to have his seed up my hole. Nice fat 6.5 inch dick. He fucked me doggy style and blew his load in my guts.

I feel fucking fantastic. I feel like I've finally let a Man use my asscunt for what it's for: A cum dump.

After he fucked me, I tried to keep his seed in me as long as I could, but eventually my piggish nature got the best of me and I squeezed it out into my hand and licked it up while he watched. I did manage to get another load out of him by letting him throat fuck me.

I know it's just a matter of time before I start letting everyone who wants to breed my pig hole.

I want to thank Raw Top and the rest of you men for helping me get over my anxiety about taking raw dick in my ass. I feel like a new chapter in my life began today.

Congratulations man! I only started taking loads this year at age 42 and have quickly learned that I love to have raw cock and cum in my hole. Love keeping a load inside me and going to sleep loaded up. It makes for a nice sloppy hole in the morning! Enjoy the journey mate.