Taking a FIST DEEP!

F&FFPIG

4 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

I learned to be a much better top when I learned to bottom. That applies to everything sexually not just fisting.

But having said that, I only have taken the first four or 5 inches past the wrist, maybe mid arm. On the other hand, I have been up to my bicep and another man’s ass.

So very, very true.

On 10/25/2022 at 2:41 PM, NicX24 said:

I'm a fisting top and I always find it weird that inexperienced guys seem to want to shove at the subs hole like a train. For me, the most erotic part of the deep connection that you get in fisting is the slow surrender. I find it almost as sexual as an actual orgasm. Just that look in a subs eyes which says "Yes, I want to give myself to you" is heaven. There's no need to rush that - ever!

As someone who is learning how to fist I have a guy that is very much open and honest about what he wants and what he feels. This just reassures me that I’m doing the right thing. 
a big thank you. 
the guy I’m training with has experience being fisted and loves it but my hands are bigger than what he has taken and we have yet to work him up to all the way inside him. I find the noises and movements he makes while im trying more erotic than the feeling of him wrapped around my hand. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Slocbr42 said:

As someone who is learning how to fist I have a guy that is very much open and honest about what he wants and what he feels. This just reassures me that I’m doing the right thing. 
a big thank you. 
the guy I’m training with has experience being fisted and loves it but my hands are bigger than what he has taken and we have yet to work him up to all the way inside him. I find the noises and movements he makes while im trying more erotic than the feeling of him wrapped around my hand. 

I agree with that - the noises are just so guttural and primal, complete fucking turn on