Taking a FIST DEEP!

F&FFPIG

Hey its part of the fantastic journey.......first developing a connection with the guy topping and most important as a bottom, developing a true connection between your head and your hole / mancunt

It takes time, learning how to relax your whole body with breathing deeply and sucking in the top at your pace.....a great relationship and connection with the top ensures that you can learn what feels good and what not so good ........the first time I was fisted to a guys shoulder was just on poppers and because he was slim, I thought his elbow popping in was him double ffisting me and that felt great as I love double ffist.......then as his bicep popped in I thought he was double ffisting me even deeper......It was his shoulder against my inked mancunt 🐷

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Fuck! Hearing that has my nipples hard and my hole pulsing. I’ve taken an arm just to the elbow. Used poppers. Loved it. So looking forward to deeper. Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I’m SOOOMUCHFUN on Telegram if you’d be interested in more chat there, and maybe some vids. Thanks again 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:08 AM, F&FFPIG said:

I’d love to know what guys do to take a fist deep. 

Like any other sport, we train for it. My hole is in a state of constant use and stretching to train it to accommodate larger and lager width and i've started training for depth. I can get several of my large toys through the inner muscle ring that divides the rectum from the colon. I have been getting it stretched so a hand can easily get through it and i'm almost there. once i get the entire hand through it (just have to get past the thumb knuckle area at a hand's widest point), I will be able to easily slide in even deeper (i can currently get between mid-forearm and 3 inches from the elbow with guys.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've often wondered about the risks taking a fist so far that the guy's shoulder is touching your hole. How is the body able to take an entire arm like that? Wouldn't his hand start hitting things it shouldn't? Isn't it risky? I mean, it's hot, don't get me wrong. No judgment here. I'm just always amazed and left wondering what risks are involved when going THAT deep. 

The colon is very long. When a guys arm goes in, the organs are pushed aside a bit. I’ve been up a guy to my bicep. You can feel his heart beating. His dick was soft but it was running with precum. The trick is to go VERY SLOWLY and take tirection from the bottom. It’s done ON HIS TIME! He’ll relax if he knows he can trust you. As you go in be sure to stop when he says so or if you feel resistance. Hold still. Let him take a few deep breath’s and many hit the poppers. You’ll feel him open the next sphincter and you can slowly move deeper. You can repeat that 2 or 3 more times until you reach the point where he says no deeper. 
the go even slower on the way out! 
I learned this from the guy I went into up to my bicep. I used this technique to be able to take a fist up to the guys elbow. It was HOT AS FUCKING HELL. I love Fisting a butch guy, but I LOVE GETTING FISTED BY BUTCH STUDS WHO TRULY LOVE STICKING THEIR HANDS AND ARMS UP A GUYS ASS! 
the body can take it if you GO SLOWLY!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, F&FFPIG said:

The colon is very long. When a guys arm goes in, the organs are pushed aside a bit. I’ve been up a guy to my bicep. You can feel his heart beating. His dick was soft but it was running with precum. The trick is to go VERY SLOWLY and take tirection from the bottom. It’s done ON HIS TIME! He’ll relax if he knows he can trust you. As you go in be sure to stop when he says so or if you feel resistance. Hold still. Let him take a few deep breath’s and many hit the poppers. You’ll feel him open the next sphincter and you can slowly move deeper. You can repeat that 2 or 3 more times until you reach the point where he says no deeper. 
the go even slower on the way out! 
I learned this from the guy I went into up to my bicep. I used this technique to be able to take a fist up to the guys elbow. It was HOT AS FUCKING HELL. I love Fisting a butch guy, but I LOVE GETTING FISTED BY BUTCH STUDS WHO TRULY LOVE STICKING THEIR HANDS AND ARMS UP A GUYS ASS! 
the body can take it if you GO SLOWLY!

Very well said and TOTALLY agree with everything you say.  You have explained really well, especially the importance of that connection and trust and going VERY SLOWLY, following the bottoms directions

• Upvote 1

I'm a fisting top and I always find it weird that inexperienced guys seem to want to shove at the subs hole like a train. For me, the most erotic part of the deep connection that you get in fisting is the slow surrender. I find it almost as sexual as an actual orgasm. Just that look in a subs eyes which says "Yes, I want to give myself to you" is heaven. There's no need to rush that - ever!

3 hours ago, NicX24 said:

I'm a fisting top and I always find it weird that inexperienced guys seem to want to shove at the subs hole like a train. For me, the most erotic part of the deep connection that you get in fisting is the slow surrender. I find it almost as sexual as an actual orgasm. Just that look in a subs eyes which says "Yes, I want to give myself to you" is heaven. There's no need to rush that - ever!

The words of a true connected top....fuck you have my hole twitching as I read your comment 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 10:51 AM, damsonffpig said:

Hey its part of the fantastic journey.......first developing a connection with the guy topping and most important as a bottom, developing a true connection between your head and your hole / mancunt

It takes time, learning how to relax your whole body with breathing deeply and sucking in the top at your pace.....a great relationship and connection with the top ensures that you can learn what feels good and what not so good ........the first time I was fisted to a guys shoulder was just on poppers and because he was slim, I thought his elbow popping in was him double ffisting me and that felt great as I love double ffist.......then as his bicep popped in I thought he was double ffisting me even deeper......It was his shoulder against my inked mancunt 🐷

As you said and others have repeated, deep fist takes slow stretches and a slow inch by inch slide in by an experienced fisting top.  Inexperienced fisters think that it's a matter of just shoving your arm in aggressively.  That may be ok for midforearm punching, but a very slow slide in is a necessary requirement for depth without causing damage.  The slow ride in takes patience, dirty talk, poppers, lots of grease and a deep lust connection with the man you're arm fucking.  And  the slow slide out is just as important and just as sensual for the bottom.

Sure like to try a bicep slow ride sometime through your fukkin' awesome mankunt, damsomffpig!!!!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TopPigBB said:

As you said and others have repeated, deep fist takes slow stretches and a slow inch by inch slide in by an experienced fisting top.  Inexperienced fisters think that it's a matter of just shoving your arm in aggressively.  That may be ok for midforearm punching, but a very slow slide in is a necessary requirement for depth without causing damage.  The slow ride in takes patience, dirty talk, poppers, lots of grease and a deep lust connection with the man you're arm fucking.  And  the slow slide out is just as important and just as sensual for the bottom.

Sure like to try a bicep slow ride sometime through your fukkin' awesome mankunt, damsomffpig!!!!!!

So true and so important, its a slow sensual experience and total connection and trust between the experienced bottom and the experienced connected top.

Fuck hope to enjoy a slow sensual ride to your bicep sometime, too TopPigBB 😉

A weekend ago I went to a versa fisting friend who had another versa fisting friend there to....

I hadn't had a fist in me for more than eons ago [years and years] and my pelvis is very narrow. I was with the friend before and we played around with large dildo's and I could easily take 1" wide dildos without much problem and soon went to thicker - 1.5" wide. I can't take it very deep - maybe 15 or 20 cm.

Last week the second friend was an experienced top fister and he went slow with a lot of lube. He managed to get his fist in and like I said, my problem was my pelvis bones, not my ass muscles and sphincter... I was surprised that after so many years he got in. His hands were small - as are mine.
He got through my second ring as well but there it stopped.

I fisted him later as well, and he took some enhancements so I saw on his face he loved it... I went very slow as well. Now he gets fisted on a regular basis but he also agreed that he could get a lot easier in me then I could get into him... 

I guess relaxing and a mindset helps a lot...

I will go back another weekend soon and see if they can try pull my pelvis bones apart a little... it should be flexible to a degree...
I want to have the guy with the small hands try to wiggle my intestines so he can go in deeper...
It's a pity we can't post videos here otherwise I could show what pleasure it is/was.

I learned to be a much better top when I learned to bottom. That applies to everything sexually not just fisting.

But having said that, I only have taken the first four or 5 inches past the wrist, maybe mid arm. On the other hand, I have been up to my bicep and another man’s ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2