Recording audio while getting my hole creamed

hungry_hole

As a bottom with a very hungry hole I love to hear the moaning of the guy and the noises he makes as he pounds my ass, and of course, the grunting as he creams my hole. But it's so short-lived.

So some years ago I began to record my bareback sessions whenever I could. I started with a cassette recorder but then later I purchased a digital voice-recorder. I have more than 100 files with audio of bareback sessions in my bed, in my gloryhole, and in bathhouses.

I have a few memorable recordings still in tape that I should digitise. One is in my bed with two guys. I had hidden the cassette recorder under the bed and the microphone between the wall and the mattress. Every time I hear it I get super horny but I haven't in a while because it's on tape. I have another one with a black guy with a beautiful 8.5" uncut piece of meat. I can her him invoking God as he shoots inside my hole. Amazing. I have to digitise these two.

I would feel bad using a hidden camera because the video is a bit too invasive. But audio keeps it confidential.

A few weeks ago I saw a profile of a versatile-bottom tattooed pig in BarebackRT that I was sure had sex with at the local bathhouse a few years ago. So I contacted him and told him about my memories having sex with him. I had noticed him in his room looking to get fucked. Later I was in my room wearing my "Cream my Hole" black T-shirt and he goes by wearing his clothes, on his way out. I guess not many tops left as it was already late. He came into my room, took off his pants, rimmed my hole for a while and then he mounted me. He didn't last too long pulled out and left. He just wanted a hole to shoot his load before going home. I looked in my audio files and found the audio of that fuck (I just listened to it...wow...so hot to hear the guy as he shoots).

When I contacted him he told me he was poz, but I'm not sure if he was poz in 2007 when I recoded that.

I think audio is much hotter than video. When I used to share a flat my friend had guys over in the room next door. I used to love to listen to them making love imagining what was going on, the anticipation of what might be happening what so hot. I think it would be great to have audio recordings on an iPod and listen to them in bed.