[Smooth Butt] Prepping for Saturday night (5th of 7 blogs) - The cleaner gets his loa

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

pic7.png

it seemed like i had just flopped on my bed after the afternoon sling and box session without cleaning up. my well-used cunt-ass was loose, swampy and full of cum and it leaked from my hole as i slept. i woke up to the sensation of someone grabbing at my asscheeks and then pushing on them to get them apart. i stretched out and spread my legs so whoever wanted between my cheeks could get easy access. i felt him press his face in between my assmounds and then he put his thumbs on each side of my loose well fucked-hole and started opening me up gently by pushing his thumbs apart. the rim of my hole was swollen and abused from getting seriously fucked earlier in the day. i felt a breath on my the rim of my hole as this hungry ass-man started blowing gently on it to see my reaction. my assrim twitched and quivered under his breath...and i didn't need to wait long as i soon felt the tip of a wet slippery tongue tickle and lap at the swollen lips of my hole. this guy was talented with his tongue and knew what he was doing around a spread ass...soon i was squirming on the bed and panting from his tongue working deep in my rank, cum-slicked hole. he started digging in deeper and licking and pushing his fingers into my hole to open me up as sucked and pulled on my assrim. it was clear that he was looking for the loads from this afternoon and wanted to suck those out of my hole. he raised my ass up until i was on my knees and he took that as a sign that i him to go deep. my ass was up in the air for his taking....and he took with with gusto...eating at my dripping pussy. soon i wanted to sit on his face because to rest so i lifted my ass so he could slide underneath and i could perch my ass right on his face and ride his tongue. as i sat on his face, he sucked at my hole eagerly just as i pushed out and i felt the loads from earlier come gushing out of my hole in a flood all over his face, in his mouth and leaking down my thighs. it was a big creamy gob of spunk and he licked and sucked at it like a champ. he kept licking at my hole as he cleaned up the face full of cum he just received. that's when i realized it was the cleaner face i was straddling and he had come looking for the loads he missed this afternoon. i kept my cummy ass over his face as he enjoyed the loads dripping from my pussyhole. eventually i couldn't take the tongue-fucking of my hole anymore and so i re-positioned myself to feed him my stiff dripping over-ripe cock. i needed to nutt and he sucked it with gusto, working the mushroom cockhead while strocking my shaft, pulling on my nuts and getting two fingers up in my loose asshole. soon he got his creamy reward as my cock spasmed and my asshole gripped his finger as i shot a big load of creamy spunk down his throat. that was only the third load for me that weekend and the second down the cleaner's throat. i lay there panting as he finished off my load. he kept sucking until i was drained and i collapsed on the bed. i vaguely remember him kissing my asscheeks...and then he got up and was gone...leaving me to drift back asleep.6735054797439398031-3434460921348305324?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.