Arab cock

OzzieCumdumpster

Who here loves Arab cock? I seem to not be able to get enough and with summer coming on, on the Gold Coast in Australia, I'm getting excited as this is a time when a lot of Arabs come over to get away from there summer.

I have had one guy contact me asking if I am doing anything next week, and wants to breed like a white whore.

arab.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

I remember my Late teens and this friend I had in high school. He was Egyptian and Afghani.  His Dad ran a corner store.  The old man caught me drilling his son one day after school. I thought hecwas gonna kick my ass. Instead, he dropped trouble and seeded me while I bred his boy.

I lost track of them after 9/11. The Climate here against anyone from that region was quite toxic and they left the U.S. But I have Appreciated Arabian men ever since.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

On 10/9/2022 at 4:14 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I love Arab cock. I rarely got much of it until I ran into an arab businessman late at night in a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. Since then he has introduced me to many other arab men, so now when I have a craving, I have a few choices to choose from.

Lucky Bastard! Hope  you're Enjoying all that Arabian cum!