Denver wasn't a total loss - 2 Loads

Oldercumslut

Was in Denver last weekend for a conference.  Unfortunately staying in a hotel that needed keycards for everything. Put out add on Doublist, updated my Grindr profile and a bBRT post.  First couple of days, nothing.  Was beginning to despair when low and behold got a response from someone at same conference.  we made arrangements and I l got ready  He came in the room, WM mid 30's maybe a bit taller than me.  We got undressed and he was all about the belly, which I have.  Sucked him hard and he was a respectable 7". Got him ready, turned around and bend over the bed.  Although I was already lubed he added some more and slid in.  Filled me up nicely.   Proceeded to stroke in and out for a couple of minutes and then pushed in deep and grunted as he came.  Pulled away and I turned and dropped to my knees and sucked him clean.

This was Saturday and Monday made a grinder contact.  He was student and we negotiated time.    He was going to drop by after class.  Since the keycard thing, I met him in the lobby and we went upstairs.  Got undressed and he looked to be 6" maybe.  Dropped to my knees and sucked him hard.  After a couple of minutes of that I turned and again bent over the bed.  He pushed in balled deep in one push.  Started sliding in and out and lasted about a minute and he came.  I turned quickly and took him in my mouth.  He never got soft.  I sucked for maybe about 5 minutes and was awarded another load that I swallowed.

So the trip to Denver wasn't a loss.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2