Surprise threesome with slave

Tanbbottom

Just before lunch I messaged a slave and asked if he wanted dominating this afternoon. I  had a quick bite and clean out. When I checked for his response about 1230 his message said "If you come right away. I have to get away by three." I quickly responded, "On my way. "

As usual his door was unlocked. I knocked and let myself in. 

He's about 6' 3", very well built, handsome face bi guy who loves to have his nipples pinched. He was naked and waiting. He informed me another guy might be arriving, I hadn't responded immediately so he had lined this other guy up warning him I might be there as well. The other guy was OK with this. "Was I?" I enthusiastically responded,  "Sure."

By now I was naked as well and twisting his nipples. We kissed and sucked each other for quite some time till he sat on the couch and invited me to stand straddling him so my cock was at his mouth. I was face fucking him when the other guy arrived. He was probably in his sixties and very pleased with what he saw as he came through the door.  He shucked his clothes revealing a nice fit trim body with a lovely carpet of blonde and grey hair. He joined into our antics enthusiastically. 

Soon we moved to the bedroom. Our host laid on his back. The 3rd guy moved between his legs to suck our host and I fed our host my hard 8 inches. 

After a short time the third moved up and started fucking our host. About this time our host stuck some fingers up my ass, finger fucking me as he chowed down on my dick. 

Third guy pulled out proclaiming he didn't want to come too soon. I moved around behind him and obliged when he said he needed fucking. I gave him a good pounding as he sucked on our host's thick 6 inches. Then he had me move forward so he could fuck our host as I couldn't to pummel his ass. 

He wondered if I had cum in him? I told him this was too much fun, I wanted it to last, and reminded them both that one ass of the three had not had cock yet. 

He moved behind me and pushed his raw cock on in. About a 7 inch cock with a nice curve. It was too painful the first penetration,  on the second try we got the angel and depth right and he went to town fucking me. 

Our host encouraged him to breed me and soon he was unloading deep inside me. 

I then moved up to fuck our host. I'd edged too long and struggled to stay hard. They kissed as I stroked more lube onto my cock. When I jerked myself near completion I lined up with our host's hole and painted his insides. 

3rd and I proceeded taking turns sucking our host while I fucked him with 3 fingers. He announced he was ready to cum and wondered which of us wanted it. My mouth was quickly over his cock head drinking down every drop of his sweet nectar. 

We lay side by side to catch our breath and express our gratitude. Three pigs had rocked the bed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2