Felching fb

MarriedAussieSlut

As a married bi bttm I am always quite wary of who i play with, and do not host very often.

I got chatting with a guy on grindr and we hit it off pretty quickly. He was visiting family in the area and couldn't host but seemed like a nice fella. I asked all the usual hard questions, and as i was home alone all day I took the punt and invited him over.

I had already given my pipes a thorough flush out early in the morning, so i got dressed in a pair of lacy red crotchless panties, got out some fresh poppers and nervously waited, hoping I hadn't invited a psycho over.

He showed up soon after and to my relief, he was actually a good guy, and we soon got into it on a spare mattress i had set up by the fireplace. 

He revealed an average size uncut cock that i started to suck and fondle, but he had an insatiable desire to suck my cock, balls and eat my ass. I was in heaven, smashing hits of poppers and being tongue fucked.

I was on all fours when he had worked himself hard and pushed his cock into me. I was loving the feeling of that cock pounding into me from behind, clenching my asshole muscles, and obviously  he was loving it too.

I was filled with a hot load within a few minutes. Usually, I'd be a little disappointed if a guy came that quickly, but when he pulled out I cleaned his cock with my mouth and then he pulled me away and went straight back to eating out my cummy ass. This is one of the hottest experiences I've had with a guy. Slowly pushing his cum back out while he eats it.

He was jerking my cock while eating my hole, and before long i was cumming all over the drop sheet beneath me, before laying there spent as he got dressed and left discreetly. 

We have had several more encounters since then, all as enjoyable as this one where i get my ass bred and then cleaned up. I'm rock hard now just re living this detail for you.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...