How much to prepare as bottom

miticax

So my dilema as a bottom is when preparing your hole - loosen it up, but plugs, dildos, vibrators, how much all of these are too much?

Like if I play with my hole it will loosen up, that's fine if you get a big cock, but otherwise or even so, ur hole will not be tight for the likeing of the top.

So how you take all this?

Also if you prepare for bathhouse, with lots of fucking, then how it changes the preparation?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 6:27 AM, miticax said:

So my dilema as a bottom is when preparing your hole - loosen it up, but plugs, dildos, vibrators, how much all of these are too much?

Like if I play with my hole it will loosen up, that's fine if you get a big cock, but otherwise or even so, ur hole will not be tight for the likeing of the top.

So how you take all this?

Also if you prepare for bathhouse, with lots of fucking, then how it changes the preparation?

I prefer what I call 'professional bottoms' - meaning they are prepared to get fucked.

I like hole pre-loosened, clean and lightly lubricated.

Tight holes require too much work. And there is a 50/50 chance the bottom won't be able to handle me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As a bottom I dont want any embarrassing things to happen. 

I will clean out for a while just before I leave. I would use a shower hose and a enema a few times. I also have a medium size plug i will leave in as i drive there. That helps alot. 

• Upvote 1