5 loads last night in NYC

BradStevens

I'm on my way back to Philly from a very satisfying overnight in NYC. Took a room at the Four Points Soho, which was fine with ez access to the room, but was a little off the beaten track. Slow start but finally around 9PM this hot black guy came over and wanted me ass up and blindfolded. He fucked me with his big cock until I was nice and wet (he's wanted a couple of loads in me which didn't happen) and then shot a HUGE load deep in my hole. He washed up and left, but I think he'll come back and I'll be sure to preloaded when he does. About 30 minutes after the first guy left this young 32yo latino hit me up on Grindr and after seeing a pic of some guys load in my ass he wanted to breed me. He came by pretty quickly and stayed a while.... pumping three loads in my ass. An hour later another guy in his early 60s came by and fucked  me. He looked nothing like his pics which were probably 20 years old but he had come from the UWS and a load is a load. By this time it was midnight and I decided to jerk off and go to bed. 

Looking forward to my next weekend in the City in January when I"ll be taking loads for three. days in an effort to beat my record of 48 loads in a weekend taken at Folsom 2018.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2