Since becoming a raw PIG...

betabeaux

All I can think about is lubing my hole up, getting those poppers out, and taking raw cock. My load count since getting on PrEP is 5. Love feeling every inch of a cock filling my ass. Yesterday I took 3 cocks, 2 of which bred me. When I am in the sling right after a Top pumps his load into me, I start to push it out. The best feeling is when the cum leaks down your ass, and you hear it hit the ground! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, tnbvers said:

Lie back, take those raw cocks and enjoy the feeling of the hot cum pumping in and you pushing it out.  I prefer to keep it in but it's also good to feel it leak out.  Sounds like you're having lots of fun! 

I like to keep it in too - and will choose to walk home, feeling my freshly loosened ass lips slap together and the load slowly slide out of me - makes me want to hop on an app and search for another. 

the feeling of being a raw pig is much better when you are not on prep  and  you  think that all this hot cum leaking down from gaped  pussy  is perhaps aids  full💯🐷🌈

5 hours ago, galanya said:

the feeling of being a raw pig is much better when you are not on prep  and  you  think that all this hot cum leaking down from gaped  pussy  is perhaps aids  full💯🐷🌈

Fuck yes

10 hours ago, betabeaux said:

All I can think about is lubing my hole up, getting those poppers out, and taking raw cock. My load count since getting on PrEP is 5. Love feeling every inch of a cock filling my ass. Yesterday I took 3 cocks, 2 of which bred me. When I am in the sling right after a Top pumps his load into me, I start to push it out. The best feeling is when the cum leaks down your ass, and you hear it hit the ground! 

I do the opposite. I do my absolute best to keep every drop of precious cum in me once I've been loaded. I figure that cum has been waiting for a while in someone's balls, ready to breed a willing hole. It's only fair that as much of it as possible should be accepted and absorbed.

I'm still trying to decide how much time I should spend in the darkroom, vs with my arse up against a gloryhole in a cubicle, when going to the local main sauna. I go between the two, with some general wandering in between. I think I need to become more patient, but as soon as I arrive I instantly want raw cock in me. 

This Sunday I'm going again and I'm determined to beat my last count. This time I'm going for at least 5 loads. I'm actually thinking, if it's busy enough, I might actually ask guys in the cinema to help me. Something I've never done but what I really want it to have two guys either side of me hold my legs back, to show off my arse and cunt, to take all cummers in front of others. NOT a darkroom or through a gloryhole, but with an audience.