[UK Sauna Slut] NG2BBGROUP Bareback Parties

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

7-may-ng2bbgroup2-300x225.jpgWhat's NG2BBGROUP?

If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you’ll know that I’m a fairly regular attendee of a certain bareback party which is held in Nottingham every month or so. *I’ve written a few reviews of my experiences there, and nearly always mention in advance when I’m going. *I’ve also encouraged readers of this blog who are in the UK to come along also.. after all, the more the merrier!

However, I decided that it was about fair time that I gave the organisers, Fred & Rich, some proper coverage. *They do a great job in organising and throwing brilliant bareback parties, for nothing (no fee at all!), and over the years have become pretty good friends as well. *So for all the time I’ve spent at their place having some of the best mind blowing bareback sex in my life, it’s only fair game that I help maintain the parties. *After all, I get to benefit from more guys going as well!

The parties are held every month, or two months at the most, and are totally free to attend. *Attendance isn’t a free for all though, it’s a very regulated, fully organised system. *There are a few conditions of attendance. *First, you’ll need a fully completed BBRT or Gaydar profile, complete with pictures – if you’ve not got either of those, forget it. Secondly, you’ll need to be a decent kinda guy too… no attitude, no chip on the shoulder, no ego trip… if you think you’re better than the rest because you’re pecs are more defined than others’, then forget it as well. *Great sex is only truly accomplished if everyone is getting along socially too. *This isn’t a dark room in a sex club, and the regular core of the group are good friends, as well as good fuck buddies.

If you meet those two conditions, then chances are you’ll fit right in. The only other house rules you need to adhere to are that you be either a top, or fully vers. (No bottoms/vers bottoms). *This ensures that there is plenty of cock and spunk to go around!

7-may-ng2bbgroup-225x300.jpgMe getting "it" 7/5/2011

In order to get an invite, you’ll need to contact them asking to come. *These parties are held in their own personal house, so they quite rightly want to chat to everyone who comes first, or at least have them come along with someone who’s a regular attendee and thus whose judgement they trust. You can email them at*ng2bbgroup@hotmail.co.uk. *It may help if you mention that you’ve read this article, but ultimately, the only decision as to if you’re invited or not, lies with Fred & Rich. *It’s not a question of being good looking, or being a bigger slut than the next person… so even if you consider yourself too ugly/fat/old/skinny/hard/shy/scared (*delete as appropriate), then you needn’t worry….

Parties are advertised on gaydar, barebackrt, and also on their blog, which can be found at ukng2bbgroup.blogspot.com. *They kick off at about 8.30pm, and the door closes at 9.30pm, this ensures that everyone is there, and ready at the same time…. thus meaning the action gets going and goes*uninterrupted all night long… normally it dies off at about 5am, and those who kip over start again on the sunday morning.

Perhaps you’re worried about getting there. *No worries. *There are excellent local public transport links, Nottingham Rail station is about 5 mins away by cab, or a 10-15 mins walk (I know from experience, I’ve done it and its easy). *There is also East Midlands Airport near by which has flights from plenty of UK and European destinations – there used to be a lad who came from Belfast, who flew all the way over for them – such is their long reaching appeal.

IMG_0840-300x225.jpgGetting spit-roasted 7/5/2011

If you are driving, there are also a number of cheap but decent hotels not so far away too… when i stopped over night once I got a room at Jury’s Inn, near the rail station, for only £50… not bad at all given its location and quality.

I know from speaking to people that lots of guys want to break into the bareback party circuit, but find it increasingly difficult, because it is a rather cliquey circle to be in. *It all starts once you’ve been to a few parties, people get to know you, you make friends, and suddenly you find that invites to other parties are forthcoming, and a whole world opens up infront of you. *So if you want to try your hand at the party scene, this is an ideal opportunity to take those first fledgling steps in an unpressurised environment, amongst a whole bunch of newbies and regulars all mixing together for one simple purpose…. to fuck and get fucked by like minded, horny, dirty no strings barebackers.

Of course with the group bareback scene comes real risks… risks of hiv and std transmission. *The guys at nottingham go someway to mitigating these risks by asking those with std’s not to come, of course people still lie though, and there is no way of knowing if anyone who goes has got something… but that’s by the by, and to most of us, that’s also part of the fun… we’re not bug chasers… but it’s that unknown. *Not everyone will admit to that, but as someone who knows a lot of barebackers, and talks to even more than I’ve met… i know it to be the case for around 80% of those guys who identify as committed barebackers. *If you’re not happy with taking that risk, then the party circuit is not the place for you… but then again, nor should you be doing bareback at all truth be told.

Ultimately though, the risks aren’t talked about, as everyone who goes knows the risks, and just accepts them… and has a night of mind blowing sex.

So if you’re sitting on the fence, and having read this are more than curious… i would strongly recommend coming along. *And if you’re a regular on the party circuit but haven’t been to Nottingham yet, then we’d love to see you there too… come on down and lets get it on!!!! *Contact Fred & Rich and ask for an invite today! *Next party is on Saturday 25th June, door opens at 8.30pm.

ng2bbgroup-300x193.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.