Vault with clothes

Looking at going to vault on a Friday night but it's clothed, so forgive the stupid question but what do you do with your stuff when you're getting fucked 😉

There is a coatcheck there, you put your stuff in a crate and they give you a number, you put as much of your stuff/clothes in the crate as you want.
I prefer to take a backpack and put my stuff in it then give it to the coatcheck.   you have to keep your number to give to them when you want your stuff back,
yes friday is clothed, but some guys strip to a jock or underwear, the rules are not that hard (unless it is naked night when guys must be naked)

In my experience on clothed nights, while there are some that strip down a bit, most are clothed. I just pull my jeans down and bend over lol. Sometime in a booth I’ll take them off for better access movement.

• Piggy 1