Late Night Threesome

starboard

Last week I reconnected with a hookup I had a month or two ago. Last time I met with him I had just come to give a quick blowjob but we had ended up fucking raw. He never came though so I never really felt fully satisfied from it. This time though I was horny after work and was just looking for some fun, and he messaged me on scruff asking if I’d be down to hook up with him and his buddy. Went over to their place, and ended up serving both of them for a good hour or two. They treated me as there own personal hole and made sure I always had either a cock in my mouth or a dick in my ass. His buddy had a pretty decent sized cock too, so bottoming for him was very enjoyable. His buddy would fuck me in the ass and he would fuck my mouth nonstop. He was very forceful and I really loved feeling used by them. The hottest thing was him telling his buddy to come in my ass and give me his load. His buddy ended up shooting inside my ass, and he fucked my ass with his buddy’s cum in there. His buddy had started to get hard and fuck me again but they ended up turning in not long after that. Still been getting used to playing raw more, and this was definitely a hot experience in glad I had. Loved the feeling of having my hole used. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3