A Runner’s Tale

doomweaver3

Part 12 - Conversion

My seroconversion was painful - my charts were confirmed barely 4 weeks after John and Kem had impregnated me with over 20 loads of seed - and followed a fever that laid me up for the last 2 of those weeks. John and Kem had sent me to a doctor contact they knew a few days after the fever broke - I still felt awful and groggy but I hauled myself to the private surgery and completed all my tests with practised ease. 

After a few minutes of waiting in the examining room the doctor re-emerged with a board and happily announced that I was an HIV-positive cumdump with the triumphant glee of someone telling a couple they were pregnant. I remember him clapping me on my back, telling me how well I had performed, and showing me my charts as I stared groggily and tried to follow his advice. 

“You get that lad?” He said, conscious I was zoning out as another wave of flu-like symptoms washed over me.

“Huh?” I moan

“Ok” he chuckled. “It’s ok” he massaged my back. “Let’s get you medicated” he said putting the charts on his table and rummaging around the cabinet above.

“Here we go” he said, handing me a twisted bomb of some dark looking powder. He lifted my hand to my mouth where I instinctively placed the bomb on my tongue. He lifted my chin, hawked some spit into his mouth, told me to ‘open up’ and dropped a line of drool onto my tongue.

“Ok” swallow he said. 

If it would help with my symptoms, I resigned myself to it. I swallowed the bomb with the help of his saliva and opened my mouth to show him it was gone.

“Perfect - ok” wait here while I go finish some business he said leaving the room and locking the door behind him.

“Ugh” I moaned through my flu haze.

My legs swinging slightly off the floor from the height of his examining bed.

“Fuck you feel like shit” a voice inside my head said “I fucking know” I say out loud as I detect a momentary, imperceptible shift in my eyesight. A gentle wave of exquisite energy starts to blur my vision as I feel a growing sensation activate the pleasure centres along my spine.

“Ugh” I moan as the the familiar feeling of ecstasy boils in my body and my nerves start tingling.

The feeling rises quickly and I hear myself wishing there was music to dance too - all feelings of illness pushed to one side.

I hear the doctor return with an orderly just as the wave takes over, causing a physical tremor to burn through my frame. 

“Hehehe” the doctor remarks as he examines my pupils with a small torch. “Perfect” he says, happy with what he sees. 

“Dean, undress the lad and get him ready for examination” the doctor says as I feel myself start to moan.

“Yes sir” the orderly response. He’s older than both of us, in green scrubs, and as he approaches I feel a distant flash of recognition.

“Dean?” I mutter as my head lolls down as another wave of crashing pleasure trills through me.

The orderly smiles, “so proud of you son! Now jump off and let’s get you undressed” I comply and soon after I’m buck-ass naked, framed on his bed, and strapped to a gynaecological chair. My meaty, runner’s cheeks all the protection my hole had from any assault and my abs taught from the position.

“That’ll be all Dean, thank you” the doctor states as Dean finishes placing my right leg into the last stirrup.

“Yes sir” he replies, winks at me and leaves. 

The doctor approaches my ass as I roll on the ecstasy coursing in my blood. He wheels his chair so that he’s directly between my legs and holds a hand to my ass like he’s warming it against a fire.

“Nice…perfectly in heat” he declares licking his lips.

“You’ll be wanting some poz cum, huh baby?” He chuckled

“Fastest conversion yet” he continues as he starts peeling on surgical gloves. “They told me they thought you were special, now that I see you I agree. This ass should be worshipped….to think we nearly didn’t get it” he says almost to himself.

“At the gym was it?” He asks glancing over at me “Your fucking destiny huh son?” he smirks as he watches my head rolling side to side. 

He prises my cheeks apart with one gloved hand and cooes - “so pink” - he says. 

“Jesus…they weren’t lying!” He leans down and licks the length of my exposed hole. “Ugh - yeah” I moan

“You like that boy?” He asks not caring for a response “Course you fucking do - freshly minted poz slut” he licks again and returns to his sitting position, grabbing an instrument from the table next to me.

“Ok, let’s see if the insides are as good as the outside” he chuckles as I feel a generous squirt of lube tickle my pulsing hole. 

“Deep breath for me boy” he says as I feel a metallic coldness rest on my ass.

“Deep breath” he orders and I comply

“There we go” I feel a sudden pressure as something smooth breaches my hole and pushes into me. It’s smooth the entire length, and cold, and I shiver as it enters me. It flares towards the end and lodges itself in my ass as though it was modelled for it.

“Nice” the doctor says “10 out of 10 baby boy”

He sits up to examine his handwork as the coldness of the object melts away in my superheated by my ass.

“Fucking beautiful” he says

I lean forward to try and see what he’s doing but can’t see anything. The doctor briefly disappears under the bed and emerges with what looks like a gas mask. I stare at it with dopey confusion.

“First time in a poppers hood?” The doctor asks seeing my expression

“Nice”

He comes around me and affixes the hood to the back of my head. I smell rubber and a residual smell of ageing amyl. A tubular mouthpiece, like the trunk of an elephant, covers my nose, and is clamped in place.

“Breathe deep boy” as I see the doctor through the fog of the glass turn something on the end of the trunk and the familiar scent of poppers rush up to meet me.

“Oh fuck yeah” I moan

“Yeah, they told me you had a weakness for these” he laughed as he returned to his place between my ass.

“Take as many hits as you like boy” as he began doing something to the object in my ads that caused my anus to respond, to start gently opening as though it were being vised apart.

“Fuck yeah - fucking freshly pozzed up hole pulsing for me” the doctor moans as my hole opens and allows air to rush in and cool it along the blush crimson of my anal walls.

My holes passes the point of any natural stretch and I throw my head back as more poppers relax me.

“Nice, little more boy, little more” the doctor repeats.

“Ugh” as the elastic around my sphincter strains.

“Oh god” i muffle from under the hood.

“Little more” he repeats.

After what feels like minutes I groan with the agony of the stretch and I feel the pressure stop.

“Perfect” the doctor says and pulls a metallic arm from over us with a camera looking device lodged in it. “Fucking beautiful boy” 

“Look at those walls - so thirsty for cum, so delicate and defiled” 

He stands up between my legs, and I see his hand furiously jerking his cock as he suddenly lurches forward into me. I feel zero intrusion, just the heat-presence of his prick until it rests somewhere up my guts and paints my walls with rope after rope of liquid life. “Take it in boy” he says as I will my ass to absorb his spunk.

“Fucking nice” he says as I feel him pull his head out of me. I’m so stretched I don’t even feel the rest of his prick, only the depth charge of his cum sinking into my guts. 

“That’s a fresh poz load in your cunt. Enjoy it, absorb it. A few weeks ago I bet you’d have panicked. Now look at you, you’re free and your pussy craves the warmth of a fresh poz load, doesn’t it?”

“Answer me” boy he says determinedly 

“I groan as I feel a droplet of his cum fall somewhere from the roof of my obscenely stretched pussy to it’s soft, tender red floor. The sensation is like a warm tickle and I giggle

“Yes sir” I say languidly before the doctor can ask again as I feel the spunk literally dribbling down my inner walls. I groan as the ecstasy blurs my judgment.

He chuckles. “Can’t wait to see you at HardOn with that ass - you’ll be popular” he says as he zips himself back up and smacks my ass, before sitting back on his stool and swivelling over to his computer. Leaving me totally stretched and exposed, his cum free to sink deeper into me.

“Ok, meds and regiment” he says to the screen. Take this to the pharmacy outside and follow the instructions to the letter. Tell

John and Kem if they want to use you on Zeke, now’s the best time - you’ll be firing blanks in no time. Got that?”

“Uh huh” I moan from my rubber mask.

A few minutes later and I’m fully disengaged from the chair and the mask. Stroking my sore pussy. “Easy there boy, your hole is fine…literally” he laughs at his own joke and squeezes my firm buttocks.

He passes me a sheaf of papers and a small locked box

“These” he says tapping the lid “a few little favours” he smiles wickedly “for Jeff…tell him with Dr Harris’ compliments.” He tussles my hair “have you re-imprinting in no time” he chuckled. 

“Oh and when you’re well, I’ll be sending you to a PT who’s going to turn you into the best version of yourself.” He tussles my curls.

“we’ll get him to focus on your running career and see if we can’t get you on the pro circuit”

I blink with confusion. He sees it and kisses me deeply “We treat our members well kid. We changed your life and now we’re going to make your dreams come true. Whatever you were before is nothing to what we’ll make you. That poz ass of yours will pave your way to a fucking amazing life”

He kisses me again as I shiver with happiness.

“You beautiful, little poz slut” he coos pushing me out of his office with a sharp slap to my ass.

I grab the prescriptions almost in a daze, wobbling out of the small office. The ecstasy makes everything bright and soft around the edges of my comprehension coupled with a deep throbbing pulse deep in my raw guts - the radiant warmth of the doctors cum load - poz cum load - centred me as it pulsed from the deepest part of my rectum.

I stood outside the small surgery and let the cool breeze caress my face and let out a long sigh. My body shivers from the ecstasy suppressed symptoms of my new diagnosis.

I don’t know how long I stood there, before I felt a hand in mind.

“Come on baby” John says, taking my hand and walking me to his car.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Part 13 - Car ride 

John had taken care of all my medications as I clambered into the car. I saw a slight hesitation when he saw the box for Jeff but it passed in a flash as he squeezed my firm ass into the back seat with Kem’

Kem groped me deliciously in the backseat of the car as I lost composure. A second wave of ecstasy hit me and I blurted out everything that happened with the doctor like it was an everyday occurrence

John and Zeke laugh from the front seat “yeah, that’s Harris” as Kem lifts my shirt and sucks on my nipple.

“He said if you want to use me for Zeke you have to do it now or else I’ll be shooting blanks in no time” I repeat and Kem stops licking and I see John look in the rear view mirror.

“Do you know what he meant” Kem whispers in my ear

“No” I reply

“Tell him Zeke” Kem teases

I hear Zeke sigh - “I’m HIV negative” he proclaims matter of factly.

All of this is so new to me that I have no idea what the context is or why that made a difference to what the doctor said

John laughed as he turned the car.

“Oh we’ve tried” he says “haven’t we Zeke’y boy? Had you sit on some very impressive and rarefied poz cocks, and still nothing”

“He’s a persistent little fucker” Kem continues and I see Zeke blush

“You…you want to be HIV-positive?” I ask as Kem idly tweaks my nipple.

John glances over at Zeke, who meets the stare, sighing again.

“Why?” I ask

John laughs “cuz every club has rules kid. And ours is no different. Zeke wants to start his new life, the life he was born to, but we need him to absorb some poz cum before we can start”

I blink confused

“You don’t need to worry” Kem said “we converted you and you’re going to become something you only dreamed of”

“But poz is the key…it’s the inviolable rule” John finished and I head Zeke sigh again.

“We’ll get you there Zeke…promise” John whispered lovingly.

“I’m the only failure in a long, long history of successes” he says almost angrily. 

“We’ll get you there” John reassured again.

“And we only go for the natural method - cum up the ass. None of this fucking ‘new age’ brutal bullshit” Kem said directly to me as his hand slid under the seat of my pants.

“Our conversions may take time, but they fucking take naturally” he said massaging my butt cheeks

“Amen” John said

“You know though - Harris is right. You might be able to help Zeke” Kem continued. 

John growled in the front seat - I wasn’t sure if it was because he didn’t want Kem

to say what he was going to say, or egging him on.

“I hate asking a sub bottom like you, but would you help Zeke if you could?” Kem kissed my cheek

I look at Zeke’s face as he peers behind him.

“Fuck Zeke?” I manage to say

John interjects. “Kem…we talked about this…” 

“I know…but he could help. We know you hate topping, but maybe we could make it easier for you?”

I feel the car stop as John pulls in and pivots over his seat. “You don’t have to top son…”

“You want to be poz?” I ask Zeke directly “and I can poz you?” The ecstasy haze is clearing and I am able to connect the dots.

Zeke’s gorgeous, pleading eyes bore into my soul as Kem continues nibbling on my ear.

“I’m caged…and…I’m not very good at topping” I stutter “but I cum a lot” Zeke starts smiling

“Oh baby…I’ll make it so nice for you! I fucking promise”

John watched everything happening with a disapproving fatherly-ness. “Relax John” Kem says. 

“Hmmm…” he growls again

“We could move up the arrangement with Jeff?” Kem says “as a reward”. The word pushes a pleasure receptor in my brain…

“…cum?” I ask and the car bursts out into laughter

“You help Zeke and I promise we’ll cage you right back up and feed your hungry, poz ass a whole fuck tonne of cum…today if you like” Kem whispers

“O-ok” I say

“Zeke clambers into the backseat and straddles me. Kissing me deeply.

I swear he’s delirious with happiness.

Kem looks proud and John looks resigned.

“No time like the present” Kem says

“Fine” John says and removes the keys from the car. And from his pocket a small leather keychain with my cock cage key on it.

“Give him a blue pill” John said

“N…now” I stammer

“Yes” John said authoritatively.

Everything was going so fast and I was acutely aware of how groggy I was still

feeling as the ecstasy was waring off and I was only recently recovered from my HIV fever.

“I’ll phone Jeff - let him know….”

John says to Kem as he exits the car and Kem smiles at me wickedly 

“So much poz cum” baby into my receptive ear.

“Alright, lower the back seat Zeke” and he complied creating a long expanse of space between us and the boot of the car.

“Get on you knees baby” Kem said pulling Zeke into a passionate embrace.

“Make me proud son” he said as Zeke moved from the back seat, half way into the boot.

“You’re a good boy son” Kem turns his attention to me as I hear John outside say something about timings.

He pushed a thick blue pill into my mouth and kissed me.

“Swallow it” he said and I did, I felt it stick in my throat so Kem told me to open wide and spat in my mouth - enough liquid to move the pill down my gullet.

“Good boy…ok, time to say hello to your dicklet” as John reentered the car

“All good?” Kem asked

“Yup, the deal is made” he sighed.

Kem patted his shoulder reverently as they both watched me.

I was proud of my dick, but caging made me feel alive. It gave me a purpose I never knew I needed and being free of it, reminded me of how much of a slave I could be to my own pleasure - how often I’d beat off and spill the fluid that otherwise kept me eager and submissive.

John watched me intensely and reminded me that it was ‘only once’ as some of my previously caged senses returned to the forefront of my brain.

John growled as though he knew what was happening. “it’ll be fine John” Kem said as Zeke pulled pulled down his black jeans to reveal his perfect pale ass. It gyrated next to me and, magically my dick spring to life. It grew to its full, six inch solidity as I coughed a little. 

“Poor sick son” Kem said jokingly and passed my cage to John who handled it reverently.

“Jeff was good?” 

Kem whispered to John

“Yeah” he said almost curtly

“It’ll be fine” Kem soothed 

“I know…” John sighs

“We don’t have a choice” Kem said

“He’s flawless” John admitted glancing over me again “he should be ours.”

“I know…” Kem sighed reverently…”but we owe this to Zeke…to try”

John ran his hand down his face

“Yeah” he said looking at Zeke who bent down on his haunches to expose one of the most sensational holes I’d ever seen. Naturally hairless, perfectly tight and a shade of rose pink that looked like soft blush. “Go on baby” Kem encouraged, Zeke wants it.

“Needs it” John said “open wide baby” and I knew he was referring to his ability to absorb my cum.

“Please baby” I heard Zeke say to me

I move myself behind Zeke, conscious my limbs are still a little sore from the examination - my normal strength still sapped from sickness. 

I look back at John.

He nods at me, gives me permission, as I sink my face into Zeke’s hole.

He moans as I eat him out. It feels so good to be buried in such a hot ass, and I can tell Zeke is enjoying it.

“Ok, easy boy…let’s get your cum in Zeke and then cage you back up” John said

“Relax John” Kem said almost angrily But railed off as John shot him an annoyed look.

It was clear that John wanted this to be over quickly - like I was betraying some part of me he had been keen to keep intact.

I sense the tension so stop my ministrations in Zeke’s ass and line my cock up against his hole. I take a deep breath against my rising anxiety - there’s a reason I’ve only ever topped twice in my whole life - and nervous thoughts of performance start to cloud my judgment.

“Breathe baby - you’re doing great” Kem said pushing me forward, reading my expressions, and encouraging me. I spit on Zeke’s puckering hole and raise my cock head to kiss it. I breathe and shove the anxieties away. I push and I feel Zeke’s hole prise apart.

“Oh my fuck” Zeke and I cry at the same time and I hear Kem kissing John to calm him down.

Lost in our dual worlds of sexual bliss, I grab Zeke’s tight, glorious hips and pull him back on to my shaft.

“Thank you baby” he nearly cries as my shaft is swallowed by his ass.

As I sink my entire cock into him his tight sphincter belies the glorious smooth envelope of his ass as his anal walls flux around the length of my dick. 

“Ugh” I moan

“Yeah?” Kem says as I feel his finger snake up my pussy.

“Oh Fuck” barely a minute has passed and my cock erupts. I know everyone thinks they cum loads, but I truly do, I violently spray 12 shots of my newly poz semen into Zeke

“Fuuuuuck” I cry as I feel the cum floods out of me and into this twink’s right, neg body. 

“Ok…” John said as I ride my orgasm to completion

“Wait” I say “I can fill him again..I can make sure” I say trying to be helpful 

I feel Kem and John look at each as I hear Zeke say ‘thank you’

I rotate my hips and grind my fresh load into his glorious pussy. I pound him for seven long minutes, stretching his sphincter’s ability to clamp down on my cock, before I announce my second orgasm.

“Fucking take it Zeke” I blurt out as 7 more ropes of cum spray out of my flaring cock-head and into his waiting ass.

As my orgasm fades the virulence of my poor health catches up to me - the exertions of the day finally draining me. My cock pops out of Zeke and I find myself slowly collapsing. 

I hear myself say something as strong arms catch me as I pass out. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 14 - Reward

I wake up feeling refreshed and instinctively reach down to my crotch. I’m still not caged and I feel a pang of anxiety and loss.

I’m swaddled in soft, silken linens and plush cushions and I feel utterly content. After a short while letting myself fill my body with my senses, I realise I feel better. Like I’ve shaken off a virus finally and I let myself believe I’ve dreamed everything. 

Bottles of medication stand on the nightstand next to the bed but I don’t recognise my surroundings at all.

“Gave us a little scare back there” John said from a chair at the foot of the bed. He’d been watching me and I saw him smile as reality diffused around me.

“How …how long was I sleeping?” I ask. John looks tired and gets up out of his chair.

2 days he says walking over to me. He sticks a thermometer in my mouth and tussles my hair.

After a minute he removes the temperature gauge, looks at it and says ‘good boy’.

“Zeke?” I say

“Too early to tell” John says and joins me on the bed and kisses me deeply.

“How do you feel son?”

“Energised” I say honestly “better”

“Good” he smiles and presses me into the mattress in another passionate embrace

“The meds are magic” he says, stroking my chin. 

“Where am I?” I ask

John sits me up. 

“The beginning of the rest of your life son” and smiles almost regretfully at me.

As he kissed my cheek, a huge muscled figure of a man appeared in the doorway. A flare of recognition blossoms in my brain as he saunters to the other side of the bed.

“Hi pup” he smiles at me and a memory of a thick cock parting the lips to my ass flashes across my mind.

“Jeff?” I stammer, and John laughs

“He remembers you”

“I left a lasting impression” he chuckled coming into the room “didn’t I pup?” I blush despite myself.

Jeff kisses my forehead and hands me a coffee. 

“Thank you Sir” I say as I take a sip

John raises his eyebrow and laughs

“Guess you were right Jeff”

The muscular guy smiles and pats John on his shoulder reassuringly.

“You guys have Zeke” 

John pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. 

“I know” he replies softly.

John looks at me with a longing hunger as a Jeff pulls him into a deep and erotic kiss.

I feel my dick getting hard watching them kiss on top of me.

“Fuck…” I moan breaking them out of their passions. 

They notice the tent of my cock and I look at them a little embarrassed.

“Sorry, my cage…?I stammer.

John looks at Jeff who looks directly at me.

“John told you there were rules to our club right?” I vaguely remember something about it and nod

“Well, I have applied to own you and the club has agreed - from today you do what I say, when I say it, and take whoever I tell you too…your life is mine son and I will own you forever” I shudder at the finality of it.

“In return, I’ll cage you permanently and feed you as much poz cum as your deep pussy could ever want. I’ll mould you into the most perfect version of yourself - my pup.”

John watches for my reaction.

“John?” I say and I catch John smile

“Yeah - you imprinted, I know…you’ll still see him, but, full-disclosure, I’m hoping we’ll get a chance to develop that same bond…the club have methods” Jeff says confidently. John looks away for a brief second but I catch it.  

I gulp a mouthful of coffee, staring back

From John into Jeff’s cold eyes and hear myself say “yes sir”

John sighs “you’re going to be great son” he said, “we’re so proud of you”

We meet in a three way kiss that doesn’t last long enough.

“Join us downstairs when you’re ready - don’t worry about clothes” Jeff said breaking the kiss and leading John out.

I finish my coffee, languishing in the softness of the vast bed and stretch my limbs. I feel fine, great even and to prove it I leap out of bed, feet splayed on the solid floor and catch myself in the mirror. The weeks of fever have taken a toll, I’m a little thinner, the skin ever so slightly taught over my lithe muscles, but I look good. I allow myself a little affirmation and almost make myself blush.

I look around for clothes before I remember Jeff telling me not to worry, and leave the room. The house is big but easy to navigate, it’s minimalist and what objects are around look expensive and intentional - the type of house from a magazine.

I find stairs and take them two at time, bounding into a vast open plan space - containing a sunken couch, and long white kitchen. John and Jeff are on the square couch chatting as they notice me. 

“There he is” Jeff smiles “come here pup” he pats his lap and instinctively comply and walk to him.

“Damn you look hot” John said as I took a seat on Jeff’s massive thigh and let him kiss me with a passionate urgency.

The kiss lasts a few minutes before he lifts me up and plonks me on the couch.

“Ok pup - I think you’re ready for your reward” and reaches down under the couch to pass me a small box tied up with a black ribbon. 

“Open it” John says

I pull the string and open the lid to reveal two metal bars, a thick metal ring - too small for my finger and the most incredible looking cage in the most perfect shade of deep black.

“I gasp” 

“Thought you’d like that son” Jeff said. “Had it made for you while you slept - little rush order from a very good friend” he clapped a massive paw on my shoulder and I kiss him deeply. 

“Thank you sir’ I blush as I turn the cage in my hands. “It’s stunning” 

“What are these?” I say pointing to the metal. John nods to Jeff.

“Piercings pup - today you’re getting your nipples and cock pierced”

I gulp. I’m not going to lie, I had thought about a cock piercing but never had the strength of will.

“Today?” I gasp

“Now” Jeff says taking me by his hand and leading me to a bookcase that doubled as a concealed door. “This is the club’s parlour room” he said as the bookcase swung open to reveal, essentially, a tattoo chair and various instruments bathed in red, soundproof fabric. “Holy fuck” I say as John gently shoves me inside from behind and shuts the bookcase behind us. Jeff takes my box of treats and busies himself with the apparatus 

“You’re doing so great baby” John says

“Ok pup - sit that perfect ass of yours here, legs over the edge” I gulp again, remember to breathe and I say ‘yes sir’

John watches as Jeff quickly, almost impossibly quickly, skewer each nipple - piercing them with the silver bars. He wraps them both in a salve and bandage before approaching my soft cock.

“Ok, look at John and take deep breaths for me pup”

I do as I’m told as John encourages me softly and Jeff lances my cock and urethra, pierceing my dick with a small, silver ring.

“Ow fuck” I cry as the sharp pain lingers for an unbearable few seconds before becoming a dull, throbbing pain.

Jeff moves aside and John takes a step to reveal myself in the mirror behind him.

“Wow” I hear myself say over the dull pain all over my body. My dick looks glorious with its new jewellery and I’m so taken with it! 

“Some healing time, then we cage you up” Jeff says and I thank him with a delicate kiss - careful not to graze my aching nipples.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Part 15 - Re-Imprinting 

“There was a lot of politics with Zeke, pup…the club has rules. You’ll learn them all one day, but John and Kem had exhausted pretty much every avenue to keep Zeke. They began prospecting for a new neg boy to induct and found your hot, innocent ass. Everything would’ve been fine, but the pandemic happened and we lost sight of you didn’t we! And John and Kem developed a bit of a recurring habit for Zeke’s neg ass. I think they saw it as a challenge before it became something else.”

“Love?” I asked romantically 

“You’re so fresh and innocent - whoring you out will be a joy” Jeff says as I blush “I’m a lucky Dom - boys like you and Zeke are rare pup. You don’t even know. Finding one boy like Zeke - a dream, finding a second like you - unheard of in the club’s history” he pushes his tongue into my mouth before continuing.

“Given the extenuating circumstances” he continued “we allowed an exception - multiple impregnations - but nothing took. When the pandemic ended and our hunts started again, Zeke was not supposed to be in the picture and when John and Kem found you again, we saw a natural route for them to replace him.”

“That’s awful” I exclaim

Jeff smiled “club has rules, pup. It needs rules. It’s not personal, it’s necessary and John and Kem knew what they were doing when they corrupted you. We love Zeke too and did our best to poz his tight-end for John and Kem but nothing took. You on the other hand…” he smacked my ass “took it like a champ”

Echoes of Dr Harris’ assessment of my conversion blossomed in my mind and the emphasis Jeff put on ‘took’ left me in no doubt that’s what he meant.

My consternation remained visible.

“God you’re gorgeous when you’re upset” he laughed

“Listen, it’s not all bad - John told us what they asked you to do for Zeke.”

I started at the implication I might have done something wrong.

“Don’t worry” Jeff smiled, pinching my cheek. 

“You’re not in trouble, but the club made a final decision. For what they asked you to do for Zeke, John and Kem gave up all rights to you.”

I blink at the finality of it.

“You’re special pup - the whole club thinks so…fuck, even Dr Harris thinks so and he’s a stickler. John and Kem found you and so losing you is killing them. Pozzing an ass like yours is a once in a lifetime event - trust me - and what happens next reverses their claim completely”

“And what if Zeke stays neg?”

“Then they lose you both”

Jeff finished matter-of-factly. Watching for my reaction.

“Makes you feel bad huh?” Jeff nods

“That’s what we’re helping you with today - little slammed-up pup imprinted hard and that could make things…complicated for you going forward”

I let out a nervous exclamation of confusion.

“Little neg ‘you’ fell in love pup” he chortles

I hadn’t even realised, but when he said it I recognised the truth of it immediately - how connected to John I felt. In my mind he pozzed me that night, even though that was impossible to tell. He made me feel safe and secure, loved and dominated. Receiving his cum load that night cut a part of me out of myself and gave it to him in return - the drug-fuelled thrill of being impregnated by him overruled any sense of myself - I yearned to please him, do what he told me and give myself, body and soul, to him.

“Oh…yeah…but!” I struggle to form words over the memory.

“Yeah…exactly” he smiled watching me “sure I’d get you there, and you’re already developing feelings for me, but your imprint will make it difficult for you when we go…harder….” He smiled wickedly. 

“So…tonight we’re giving you a helping hand courtesy of Dr Harris” he said removing a little locked box from the side of the couch and tapping the lid “think of it as your formal handover and I couldn’t be more excited”

I recognised the box vaguely, but the memory is hazy and elusive and I can’t quite grab it.

“Thank you sir” I say as the thought evaporates and Jeff pulls me tight to him.

“Good fucking pup” he says and pats my ass. We kiss momentarily before he pushes me to his side and sits me on the couch.

“Alright, on your knees, pants down pup” he orders “re-imprinting begins now”

I get on my knees and tug my jogged over my naked ass. “Good pup” Jeff says and I hear him opening the box and approaching.

His huge hand rests on my cheek and aggressively splits them open to reveal my softly pulsating hole. It quivers as the evening air kisses it.

“God fucking damn pup - the quality!” He admires before hawking a massive glob of spit directly on my little hole and massaging it in with practiced rhythm. I moan in delight as I feel him start to insert a small object into me. It pops in easily and I can feel it’s a smooth, oblong object, bigger than a normal pill but pill shaped. I feel it explore my chute as Jeff smacks both of my cheeks, causing my hole to convulse violently around the foreign object.

“Hehe” he chuckles

“Stage 1 complete” Jeff confirms and hauls me up, pants still around my legs, to sit awkwardly on his lap and make out with him. 

As we gyrate into one another I can feel the ‘pill’ melting in the heat of my ass, and layer by layer, producing a wave of increasing pleasure - no, not pleasure, energy - soft waves of molten energy that flux in and out with the beating of my heart and pulsing of my ass. 

Jeff breaks our embrace and grabs my face in his massive paws. “There we go pup” he smiles, “few more minutes and you’ll be flying”

“Ugh” I moan as the latest wave increases in force carried along my central nervous system from my ass in radiant pulses.

“Oh god” I help as wave after wave magnifies the sensations.

“Keep going pup - get up to that stratosphere” 

I start to gyrate on the beast of the man under - to the sultry, sexual beat of my increasing horniness - my hands reach up to touch my newly pierced nipples, playing with the metal and relishing the exquisite sensation.

Two more powerful waves radiate out from

my guts and white, sexual heat erupts forces it’s way into my every thought. A mushy haze of fucking and sucking and cumming as I begin to fantasise unbound.

Another powerful shockwave and another until I can hear the thumps of my descent into sexual oblivion pounding from the depths of my hole.

“Oh God daddy” I yelp as loud music plays around us and the evening lights change colour - a powerful orange-red- that stimulates my erotically charged pleasure receptors.

“Fuck me daddy - oh God” I cry and begin to try to stimulate Jeff rather than myself.

“Good fucking pup” he says, lifting me fully off me and plonking me into the soft couch. He forcibly removes my clothes leaving me in nothing but my jock. The loss of the fabric as it caressed my pale skin electrified me.

“Stand up pup” Jeff commands and I comply as the radiant waves reform into ball of perfect, thrilling happiness lodged perfectly in my guts.

As I stand Jeff pulls on my running singlet (or what my training partners and I call our half-pipe training socks) from my amateur club, and the tight spandex on my skin felt like silken bliss. 

“There we fucking go” Jeff said “god fucking damn…fucking breedable little

poz runner” he said licking his lips and thrusting me in front of the mirror wall along the wall of facing the garden.

The sock was pulled over my taught muscles, the shape accentuating my string thighs and pecs, the translucent fabric revealing my pierced nipples, short cage and thin Prince Albert with perfect clarity.  

Behind me Jeff’s began to stroke my shoulders and back. His huge musculature looks even more enormous next to my tight physique and as I push my hips into his and feel his thick erection rise to meet me I feel utterly and completely safe, protected, and in desperate need of his total dominance.

“Yeah kid…let go…let it all go” he whispers in my ear, nibbling and pecking my neck as the energy in my gut makes me feel invincible. I turn and embrace him passionately, standing on my toes to reach his mouth as his hands move down and grab my spandex covered ass cheeks, massaging them aggressively and conducting the flow of energy back into my rectum. I moan into his mouth. He breaks my kiss, looks over my shoulder and growls in lust at the mirrored reflection of my ass.

Moments later he’s grabbed his satchel and bundled me out the door into a waiting car. The edges of my senses are soft and pulpy - a kaleidoscopic mirage of colours and bursts of electricity. I could experience it forever as Jeff straps me in, barks an address and continues to grope me and in my heightened sensory state I moan loudly. Our driver keeps adjusting his rear-view mirror and surreptitiously grabbing his own crotch in between navigating he busy streets of London. Minutes are hours in this hedonistic journey, but it still ends too quickly outside a tall, sandwiched property that looks familiar even in my drug addled brain - the seat of my corruption, my pozzing. I gasp as Jeff smiles, taps the driver on the shoulder and walks us both to the front door.

Ken answers with a broad grin on his face. 

He takes a moment to stare into my eyes as Jeff thrusts me forward, before taking in the view of me in my half-pipe and drawing in a breath.

“Fuck boy” he grabs me and pulls me into the house, kissing me passionately as Jeff closes the door behind us.

The house is as I remember it - in fact, it’s almost exactly how I remember it - dim lights, and loud, gorgeous music. I instinctively match the rhythm and gyrate, breaking the embrace with Kem to put on a little show.

“Hehehe” Jeff smiles proudly

“Fuck” Kem says entranced and visibly erect in tiny jersey shorts that pitch a glorious tent - a damp spot forming at the top of his barely concealed penis. 

“Everything ready” Jeff asks, as Kem looks back at him

“Fuck yeah” and meets Jeff in a passionate kiss.

As I watch them, a hand grabs me and starts to pull me up the stairs. I hear Kem and Jeff break their kiss and watch me go.

“He took the pill?” I hear Kem ask admiring my ass.

“Up his little poz hole - just like the good doctor wanted” 

Kem laughs and I hear them follow us up as I turn my my head, slowly as my body struggles to keep up with anything other than the powerful pulsations emanating from the depths of my body. I come face to face with Zeke’s beaming face as he gently guides to the third floor.

“Hi baby” he smiles and, confident we’re safely on the landing at the top of the house, meets me in a soft kiss.

“Tonight’s all about you baby!” He smiles drinking in my lycra clad body and cooing.

“Imma get you whatever you need, ok?”

“Good boys” Kem and Jeff appear next to us. 

“Let’s get started” Kem said and opened the door to the bedroom.

I’m gently pushed in and the disorientation is perfect - a replica of the night I was pozzed. Naked men horde around a dimly lit bed jacking their cocks and watching me with predatory eyes, distant EDM throbs through concealed speakers, and two thick lines of white powder greet me on the tall cupboard just inside the door.

In my blissed out state, the connection is more than just memory, it’s real - happening again, or maybe the first time and I groan in pleasure. I hear the door shut and a strong hand grip me on my neck

“2 lines, now!” The voice commands with a solid pinch of my neck, a rolled up twenty forced into my hand.

I momentarily worry about dosing as I survey the plump lines - or do I? - a sense of deja vu passes over me as I snort the first, almost failing. The burn hits me hard and the sensation roots me to the moment. To the now.

“Another” the voice commands with a firm pinch of my neck. 

I draw my nose along the length of the next before my head is violently pulled up - any powder left in my nostrils forced to the back of my skull.

“Oh god” I yelp as the burn intensifies. I hear my captor lick his finger, and roll it in the remaining particles before rubbing it into my gums to discharge as much of the powder into my bloodstream.

The burn in my skull dissipates slightly as I’m turned around in a deep kiss, John holds me tightly, gropes my ass and rips my half-pipe from my body with hungry ease. My mind thought it was Kem holding me, and my brain wonders why I thought that as Joh shoves my now naked body onto the bed to a series of filthy encouragements.

“Now let’s get you some T” I hear John say watching me intently.

I hear the echo of another man asking me the same question but the rush of drugs blows the thought away as I’m hauled backwards into a mound of soft cushions at the head of the bed as the fizz of a TV illuminates the far wall and a familiar motel scene begins to play.

“Slammed” I chuckle as my left arm is pulled outwards, a tourniquet attached. I’m mesmerised by the porn as it moves through it’s familiar motions as I feel a tight prick on the vein line of my arm. The tourniquet is released and my arm pushed up as an explosive rush of raw energy creases my body into a series of intense convulsive coughs. 

“Breathe baby” John whispers next to me

“You can do this - find my voice” I struggle to breathe as a gorgeous sense of euphoria condenses in my body, electrifying my whole nervous system with one message “cum”.

I lean back as the sensation matches illuminates my physical need, grabbing my own thighs and pinning my legs to my abs to expose my hole. 

“Fuck me, please” I groan as the men around me whoop and praise. 

I lose count of the loads injected into me - I am bliss personified. My hole is red raw and gaped, saturated with churning cum, my breathing deep and ragged. The star of the film is ass up on a British flag taking a load from a huge cock as I wish it was me.

“Alright kid…you’ve earned my very special load” I hear someone say. Out of the darkness Jeff’s enormous frame advances before me - his giant, beer can of a rock hard dick looks like it’s tugging him forward - desperate to breach me.

“Special?” I say 

As he climbs on to the bed and pulls me towards him his cock head kisses the gape of my hole and I shiver inexorably.

“That’s right pup. I’m going to change your life tonight. You’ve earned it!” He says, leering over me, dwarfing my body under his.

“You’ll always remember the load that made you pup - the cum that bred you and impregnated you…” his dick began to breach my sphincter, it’s flared head pushing my soft ass lips apart, it’s raw heat registering at the edges of my battered senses 

“…That pozzed you” he said, aggressively sinking his weight into me so completely I gasped

‘Poz’ - my mind fights to remember what it is, what it means, a flash of danger and then nothing as John - no Jeff - starts to pound my cum-soaked pussy.

“Fuck yeah, poz him up” someone says

“Taking every load tonight” the voice growls encouragingly. 

I groan in ecstasy as I feel prior deposits of sperm being forcibly absorbed into my anal walls by the presence of the massive intruder.

“Oh God” I yell and swear I hear someone say ‘he won’t help me’ to a throng of laughter as Jeff - it definitely was Jeff - grab the back of the bed to help leverage a salvo of unrelenting thrusts into my widening pussy.

“I’m going to change your life pup - going to dick you down a path tonight you’ll never regret - gonna poz you up, make you a good fucking boy for life” he cries as a knot of cum pumps up the length of his shaft, expanding my sphincter as it passes through, and erupting deeply into the heart of my soul.

In that perfect moment of sexual chemistry, the illusion of my memory is irrevocably shattered. Deep inside me, pumping me full of poz cum I grab Jeff with all my limbs and pull him into me.

“Please…breed me” 

I nearly shout, as another flare of his cock indicates another pump of sperm in my hole. 

“Please…poz me” I whisper, and shiver with the perfection of being impregnated, as our audience offers ever more filthy encouragements.

Jeff opens his eyes above me - through the intensity of his dizzying orgasm and my chemical haze, his body dripping in sweat and breathing hard - and meets my gaze. 

“Mine” he growls dominantly.

Like a signature on an sexual deed I feel a part of myself pass from me to him - a promise I’d do anything he ever wanted in exchange for a constancy of his gift - of his poz cum infecting my tender body.  

“Thank you Sir” I say as he smiles triumphantly at me, as his thrusts dissipate with a final deposit of cum in my battered hole. Pure chemical pleasure switches off my physical body as the energy source within me sates itself on the stimulation of being bred so completely. I drift off to sleep, still impaled on the cock that pozzed me, as I collapse deeper into the softness of the bed. 

“It’s done” I hear a voice say as my world darkens from the edges of my vision inwards. A violent sexual fantasy dances before my eyes as I slip into a deep, and necessary sleep. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

Part 16 - Beginnings

After my re-imprinting, a few weeks passed and Jeff was the beaming, happy owner of a pozzed up little jock and I did everything he asked of me. As a reward, when my PA fully healed, Jeff caged me. I have to confess, the black cage looked hot against my pale skin and I can’t tell you how good it made me feel to be caged again. Many of you will not be into it, and I get that, but for me, the moment it went back on I felt more of myself than I had in the weeks without it - a faster, stronger, more focussed version of myself. I ramped up my submissiveness to Jeff threefold and that made him and his close friends very happy, and very satisfied…if frequently drained.

I take a regiment of pills every morning, and apart from that and my new body jewellery, my life appears normal except…well…it isn’t.

Jeff is a fair and dominant master and lover, and I truly love him. He whores me out on a strict rota, sometimes just as a companion, but most of the time for sex and I take every load he asks me too - I have never refused even one. I make him very proud. At night I curl up next to his massive frame utterly content. I attend quite a few sex parties as his caged sub - and have met a lot of the club members, we’ve even met a chapter in New York who chem’d and fucked me over the long Pride weekend this year. I’ve got a bit of a reputation now - my stamina and hunger is second to none, and Jeff keeps my ass in fantastic condition.

Professionally, I’ve made a pretty good career as a semi-professional runner and PT. There are pictures of me in my half-pipe, caged and pierced on a podium accepting a silver medal at a pro-circuit race that Jeff thought would be fun to leave in the public domain - a sort of invitation to anyone who could find them. I have to admit, despite a lot of stares that day, it is hot to see the fabric obscenely stretched over the jewellery that marks me as a submissive gay boy. Jeff knew I’d be into that. Good luck locating ‘em! 😈

A few weeks after those photo were taken, Jeff whored me out to the coach from the team I beat that day. He was as shocked as me when I met him in his office and we realised who we were - it took only minutes though for me to disrobe, bend over his desk and take a pounding from his long cock, rigid cock. I often see him at meets - none of his squad have beaten me yet - but he’s fucked me numerous times (once in their team’s kit too).

I know a lot of you will want to know about Zeke - but I still find it a little hard to talk about. In the interests of telling the whole truth, however, I’ll finish his story too - Zeke never converted. 

It devastated John and Kem - the club insisted they had to let him go and, for a while I think, it blew their relationship apart. I didn’t see them for months, no one did, and what I heard wasn’t good. I remember running into a club member who asked me if I regretted re-imprinting given John and Kem had found me but Jeff interceded and I swear he would have punched the guy if I hadn’t stopped him. Honestly, though, even if I had to answer the question, I didn’t regret it - maybe that’s the power of imprinting. 

Even though I know I’d gone through a re-imprinting process, the outcome was final. I loved Jeff and I was truly his - when I think back to the night I was set free it wasn’t because it was a temporary response to chems or sexual bliss, it was a soul-bond to Jeff. He pozzed me, he corrupted me - he freed me. It wasn’t up for debate - it was a physical reality burned into my memory. The same night he nearly punched that club member, Jeff brutalised my hole - sat upright, bouncing on the cock that made me, he declared his love for me as he filled me with a third cumload. I was happy.

About a year after Zeke left, John and Kem started coming to parties again - they looked a little sunken but otherwise healthy. I remember one event they both managed to manoeuvre me away from the throng of men to double fuck me in a walk-in closet - John laying underneath me and Kem on top - our sexual union framed by a wide, floor-length mirror.

John never took his eyes off me, and Kem never opened his. Both enjoying the pleasure in their own unique way - it was surreal. When they came inside me, punishing my hole with a dual spray of cum, I heard John whisper something indiscernible over the force of his orgasm - I promise, to this day, I did not hear what he said. When he pulled me in for a deep kiss, he didn’t repeat it and I didn’t see them again the entire night - Jeff told me they only fucked me and something about “who could blame them?”

Last week John and Kem got in touch with the club members to say they’d got a new prospect - the photos were very cute- a 36year old construction worker with a gorgeous body and farmer’s tan. His name was Rob and he sort of knew what he was getting into - was keen to try T and get fucked up. John and Kem were hoping to secure him and had even set a date for an ‘induction’ party. John texted me directly - something he hadn’t done since, well, my re-imprinting - to ask if I’d be their drug boy for the night, but Jeff said ‘no’ - that it’d be too painful for them and they needed to focus on their new prospect.

“They need a fresh start pup” he commented when he read the text. “You can give them that”

When I think about it, I wondered if maybe John and Kem had imprinted and saw, for the first time, the struggle I might’ve gone through if Jeff hadn’t taken the time to formalise my handover. 

Anyway, that’s you up-to-date.

Jeff is snoring next to me as I finish this - it feels weird writing it all down after, but I’m glad - it’s been a dark, but positive adventure. 

There’s a tent in the sheets where Jeff’s morning wood waits for attention. As my free hand slips under the covers to feel the familiar heat of his vast muscles, I wrap my free hand around his throbbing meat - he lets out a sleepy moan “with your hole pup”.

Phone down, back to work ❤️

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...