Does anyone here know about ball stretching? I have 'low hangers' and the thought of having them stretched by an experienced guy turns me on. What can I expect from the experience? Also want to know about wearing a cock harness to which can be attached different sized dildoes. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I have really tight balls and have just started playing with ball stretchers -- fuck it's awesome! How did I miss out on this for so long? Really want to end up with low hangers that can slap against a bottom's ass! Any suggestions on how to make the stretch more permanent?

Ball stretching is HOT, love my balls pulled on during play gets me hot and bothered.

My issue is the stretchers you buy online and at other places are always a bit to small for me (big balls and when warm low hanging) so I have trouble finding a stretcher that fits me. Any Ideas on that one?

How long can you see the effects of ball stretching? Do your balls go back up after an hour? a day? a week?

It depends on how long, and to what extent you have been stretching. Anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days I find. With some extreme stretching you will get quite a bit of dead skin flaking off in the next day or so. The balls might be tender too. But just like ass stretching it goes back to where it was before, and it gets easier the more you do it. And just like the ass, it seems to want more stretching (lengthwise and/or weight wise)

I'd still like to know more about the effects/pleasures of having my balls stretched. Would like someone to do it to me.

Either when playing with yourself or getting fucked, start with stretching your ballsac with your own hands. Either you'll like it or hate it; go from there. There are plenty of leather or metal ballstretchers or ballweights (and combinations) available. You can start with a leather 'parachute' and attach some weights.

Guest ff-whole

I wish I could, but I had a vasectomy and any pulling on my balls hurt...

I love to see a guy with stretched ball sack.

Love your PA Poztony... mine is a little thinner but not by much.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest sickhog

Am slowly stretching mine but yet to find a really comfortable stretcher - maybe due to the fact that I had an op on my balls when younger. Now trying a silicone one and persevering since the look of large stretched balls, especially from behind is a great turn on. Any thoughts on best? Thanks.