Winkum--Blinkum--and, Covidum by tdansk

Yultidelog2009

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a very sexually aroused man. But he was
lonely because all of the men he wanted to be intimate friends with and wild sexual buddies with
were living quiet lives of desperation and did not want to risk being with him.
He knew it would not always be this way because only a few months ago there had been
unrepressed encounters with men who knew how to be very aggressive "slam-bam buddies."
They had not disappeared, only become distant and quiet.
He thought of Kalggon and how he would open the soft folds of his anus with his tongue and
then rub his beard in his juicy hole Kalggon was always rough and his razorlike stubbled
burned and made him sigh. He thought of Bamko with his huge and enormous erect squirter
that slid slowly (and initially painfully) into his very tight hole. The exciting thing was the
numbing cream he rubbed around and up inside his open love chute made it then became wide
and open. He would relax as Bamko would increase the speed of his hefty hips and do bone
crushing thrusts into his screaming pelvis.
He knew the days and nights would return of nicely filled syringes inserted into pulsating veins
in his well-muscled and massive arms. Breathtaking booty bumps, delicately and carefully
administered, would make his insides like a quivering bowl of strawberry jelly.
TIME,,,it just would take a bit of time to have memorable moments be again the center of his
sexual expressions of joy and bliss.
He thought of tomorrow and what would occur.

Allow me to introduce  poignant writer and close friend of mine Tdansk,  a  horny, wild, vers bottom, PNP  fist pig who  lives in Omaha, and can be fisted/fucked  morning, noon, and night.. Unfortunately, following some trouble getting set up here, I asked to post his stories here  on his behalf  as a way of reaching a larger and  more responsive audience concerning his works.   Please feel free to drop him a message or comment  via  NKP 

[think before following links] https://www.nastykinkpigs.com/tdansk

photo_1269921868.jpg

Edited by Yultidelog2009
Missing Link to author contact

Part II

I seem to be trapped here. My name is Kirk. Actually, I am James T. Kirk and I THINK I said,
"Beam me up, Scottie, once too often."
The last thing I clearly recall is that there was some sort of epidemic or perhaps a pandemic
sweeping over my planet. I had a crew of people and we were searching for a planet or sphere
to get away from the virus that had decimated everything.
Now I just don't know where "up" is but there are lots of very big and enormously endowed men
in very abbreviated and skimpy "guard suits".....guarding me. Wherever I am the climate is very
odd and the architecture of the built environment uncomfortable.
Well, to be quite frank I do not know if they are guarding me or examining me. They certainly
take a great deal of time being sure that I urinate in just a very special position and they really
monitor my bowel movements. Seems that when I go have to empty my anus they are right
there to help it open (wider and wider) and for the last three or four days (if my time calculations
are correct) there are at least two of these humanoids and large quantities of a white, greasy,
numbing substance pushed up inside me...then I push it out along with whatever else I have
processed inside me for elimination.
They seem to push a small amount of fluid and diluted white powder in some type of clear
plastic vial about 7" long with an inner plunger. They make my lay on my left side, stretched out
full length, all my clothes removed and while this clear liquid is going into me I whiff (if that's the
word) the fumes of a liquid they have dropped onto white cottonlike balls in a container with a
flip control on top of the container. It makes me very wildly excited and while that is happening
my ass is becoming warm and intensely in need of fingers and hands being gently inserted and
my anus lips stretched further and further apart.
To deduce all that I observe, that it is long, long ago or either way into the future. I am away
from my crew, in a place far, far away, (could even be a galaxy far, far way) being guarded by
lots of nearly nude men, with endowments of exceedingly mammoth proportions, getting
handled in examined in strange but highly pleasant ways, by guys who use curious chemicals to
alter my state of consciousness and it happens many times a day and/or night. Oh, there are
many other things I could enumerate that are also happening many times in a cycle of time...but
my memory is a tiny bit foggy.
A big, husky, tall and swarthy man just came in and looked at my arms and legs and tapped my
veins that show through my skin, all the time murmuring "grrrr" and what sounded like a slurred
"yes." He licked my elbow joints on both arms and put some of the white powder on his finger.
One of the other guards pulled my anus hole open as wide as it would go and then the tall one
pushed his finger covered with this white power, as far as he could up in me. A bit later my skin
got red and I coughed and gasped and coughed some more.
It reminds me of when I was a little boy and the footman would awaken me each morning and
make me say, "I wonder what good thing is going to happen to me today?"
Yes, I wonder?
Kirk, OUT!

It had been a frustrating weekend of raging, dripping throbbing erection and no one with whom to play.  Being responsible in the age of a pandemic SUCKS.  Caring for others means not doing risky things with other guys' assholes, cocks and spreading their asscheeks too far.
So I went to bed alone, early and during my meditation and contemplation time connected with an alien trying to contact a willing sex companion on earth.  
He easily walked through the outside wall and materialized on the edge of my bed.  He was 6'4" about 200 pounds or less, 16" inches of flaccid reproductive organ that swelled to 10" around.  He had a gentle smile and hands with three fingers.  The three certainly knew how to work in concert with each other and gently push to the third sphincter in the flash of his smile.  His universal translator was set for raunchy, rough, dirty sex talk and he was a total turnon.  
He said he knew his hand and arm might be a bit of hurt so he breathed on my ass and hole and instantly my pain was replaced by rippling pleasure and begging for a wider and bigger presence of his hands in my hole.  I was amazed.  He was pleased.  The Universe was at peace and happy.  So he pulled out a syringe-like device and said let me give you a little something special to make this more fantastic.
A mere touch of the point of the needle to my arm and I felt that sense of amazement again.  My hole opened several centimeters and I swear I heard the Hallelujah Chorus in my mind.  He leaned forward and put the tip of his pulsating tongue alongside his forearm in my asshole and then wiggled his tongue and it extended about 9 inches into me and started to swell.  He chuckled, I gasped and BOSH my cock exploded in strings of greyish white milky fluid.
As I tried to breath and shift my hips to open up even more, he......

Allow me to introduce  poignant writer and close friend of mine Tdansk,  a  horny, wild, vers bottom, PNP  fist pig who  lives in Omaha, and can be fisted/fucked  morning, noon, and night.. Unfortunately, following some trouble getting set up here, I asked to post his stories here  on his behalf  as a way of reaching a larger and  more responsive audience concerning his works.   Please feel free to drop him a message or comment  via  NKP 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.nastykinkpigs.com/tdansk

• Piggy 1