Top's First Bareback Experience

bullypup

I have been browsing BZ for over a year now, and it was not until last week I dove head-first into my first experience.

I downloaded Grindr shortly after my breakup with my ex-girlfriend. Keep in mind I have never fucked a guy, so browsing Grindr made my anxiety increase ten-fold, which prompted a search for "anonymous only" bottoms that were okay being ass-up and on all fours when I walked in. I just wanted a safe cum-and-go scenario.

We exchanged dick/ass pics, and he immediately gave instructions on where to find him. The drive was difficult, because on one hand I was anxious about STDs, and I was so thrilled on the other. Once I arrived, I saw him ass-up, definitely lubed, and he was smoking a cig under a blanket that covered the back of his head. On the table beside me were poppers, condoms, wipes, silicone lube, along with a cig if I wanted it.

I immediately dropped my pants and removed my shirt before pressing my already hard cock between his cheeks. In the meantime, I grabbed a condom all while the anon guy was pressing his ass back against my cock, trying to slip it inside before I could wrap myself. As I struggled to open it with my silicone covered hands, the guy positioned himself forward so that the tip of my cock is pressed against his hole, and I swear I didn't have time to pull away as I slid easily into his raw hole. With the condom ready in hand, I pulled back and thought to myself for a moment, "Well, I've already been inside him... I might as well keep going." As I slid back inside, he felt so warm and velvet-like, and he "pushed out" his hole, which squeezed every inch of my cock perfectly. It looked like I was fucking a small rosebud, which was surprisingly erotic. Once I was about to cum, I swear I came harder than I ever have with anyone else. To fuck an anon hole raw was something I never knew I could be addicted to. 

I fucking love the fact the anon bottom slid me into his hole without any word. Of course, I was anxious once I was on my way home about STDs, but I really don't think that'll stop me again in the future. Maybe I like the fetish of being "safe preferred/only" and ending up bareback? Who knows.

Edited by bullypup
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

• bullypup changed the title to Top's First Bareback Experience