Elder Matthew

slavetoy4u2use

Was flying home from Vegas after Halloween and had a couple hours layover in the Salt Lake City airport. There were a lot of mormon missonaries in the airport all dressed in their typical plain looking suits with their big name tags. As I was killing time near one of the gates I noticed a small group of very young looking missionaries not far away. One young blond kept staring at me but would look away quickly if he saw me staring back too long. Normally I don't chase after real young guys but I was horny and bored so decided to see what happened. So when I saw him stare again I licked my lips and rubbed my crotch. I could tell he was interested and after a couple minutes of exchanging looks and gestures I stood, rubbed by ass and motioned for him to follow. He left his friends and followed me to the bathrooms several gates away. Once inside I motioned for him to join me in the handicap stall. Bathroom was pretty quiet and the stall walls went way down. Inside the stall not a word was said at first but noticed his name tags said Elder Matthew.  I'd guess he was early 20's . He had a nice body but was kind of skinny , he had a pair of bright blue eyes to go with his blond hair. Once our pants were dropped I saw his cock was about 7" and kind of thin. He was definitely nervous but as I sucked his sock he relaxed and returned the favor. Then I turned him around and rimmed his tight little ass real good.  I must have set a great example as he then ate my ass good. I decided it was time to push for more and grabbed his cock lubed it up more with some spit and pointed it to my awaiting hungry hole and told him to fuck me. Soon he was fucking fast and furious. It didn't take long and he shot his load. I took my finger gathered a little of his cum and wiped it on this lips. We kissed briefly, pulled up our pants and got ready to exit discreetly from the stall after our short encounter of maybe 15 minutes. I noticed he had cum on the back of his pants but decided to let him figure out how to explain that to his friends.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 10

6 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Was flying home from Vegas after Halloween and had a couple hours layover in the Salt Lake City airport. There were a lot of mormon missonaries in the airport all dressed in their typical plain looking suits with their big name tags. As I was killing time near one of the gates I noticed a small group of very young looking missionaries not far away. One young blond kept staring at me but would look away quickly if he saw me staring back too long. Normally I don't chase after real young guys but I was horny and bored so decided to see what happened. So when I saw him stare again I licked my lips and rubbed my crotch. I could tell he was interested and after a couple minutes of exchanging looks and gestures I stood, rubbed by ass and motioned for him to follow. He left his friends and followed me to the bathrooms several gates away. Once inside I motioned for him to join me in the handicap stall. Bathroom was pretty quiet and the stall walls went way down. Inside the stall not a word was said at first but noticed his name tags said Elder Matthew.  I'd guess he was early 20's . He had a nice body but was kind of skinny , he had a pair of bright blue eyes to go with his blond hair. Once our pants were dropped I saw his cock was about 7" and kind of thin. He was definitely nervous but as I sucked his sock he relaxed and returned the favor. Then I turned him around and rimmed his tight little ass real good.  I must have set a great example as he then ate my ass good. I decided it was time to push for more and grabbed his cock lubed it up more with some spit and pointed it to my awaiting hungry hole and told him to fuck me. Soon he was fucking fast and furious. It didn't take long and he shot his load. I took my finger gathered a little of his cum and wiped it on this lips. We kissed briefly, pulled up our pants and got ready to exit discreetly from the stall after our short encounter of maybe 15 minutes. I noticed he had cum on the back of his pants but decided to let him figure out how to explain that to his friends.

That's actually a really hot story. Your description and everything, 🥵

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, polyglutton said:

Hot story.

Just FYI one of the myriad and biggest of the rules they must follow at all times is no never be away from their missionary companions. He probably got in trouble later for going unaccounted? 

Interesting - explains why I always see them in pairs or groups. Maybe running to the restroom that was in sight of the group is an exception or maybe he did get in trouble. Not my issue though 😈

Edited by slavetoy4u2use
Typo
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Interesting - explains why I always see them in pairs or groups. Maybe running to the restroom that was in sight of the group is an exception or maybe he did get in trouble. Not my issue though 😈

All I can think of is a group session in the airport restroom! 😈