Hotel Suggestions

I just had to settle for the Link on Sunset. This is my first time for Pig Week. They are pricy for a dump. I plan on getting there on the 29th. Everything else close by was full.

I am unsure how safe this place is so I am sort of committed to it as far as parking my car. I plan on taking a taxi everywhere I go. Maybe I can take some loads in the hotel while I am there.

2 hours ago, PuppyPig7 said:

I’ll be at the Link on Sunset as well, Nov 29-Dec 4. 
Looking for to days of breeding & a little partying too.

I just paid for my pass today. Maybe we can hookup some if you don’t mind being around an older fart. I have never been to the area before or Pig Week like I said. I have a long ass drive from Nashville and I am doing it in one day. Probably leaving at 1am and driving nonstop 14 hours. I drove 13 to NYC last year, so its no big deal for me.

I will have to pace myself and I want to go into Miami some too. I want to enjoy myself in other ways and see the sites.

On 11/8/2022 at 8:15 PM, partying.hard said:

I’ve always taped an orange cap to my door.  Small, but it gets the point across!

Love this, I have attended parties with a BBRT logo in the window of the room.  Going to try the orange cap