When you find that perfect feeder that just clicks with you...

camelblue

I consider myself bi and am mainly turned on by women. That being said, I've sucked a handful of dicks in my life, but my memories with women are always the top of my list. I finally had an experience yesterday that felt like a breakthrough, like a true connection with a man that rivals any woman that I've loved having sex with before.

To be honest, sometimes the fantasy of sucking cock is more arousing than when I actually get to do it. I'll get it out of my system and usually don't have that much of a desire to do it again for a while. I haven't met a guy that I really wanted to see more than once either. But last night I was lucky enough to feel something so pleasurable as a cocksucker that it's the next day now and I already want to do it again. Maybe it's the first time I felt some real chemistry with a guy, everything just clicked. We got stoned before too so maybe I got lost in the experience.

He was muscular and hunky, with soft skin and his package fully shaved smooth. His cock is the one I've been waiting to suck my whole life maybe. It was a thick and girthy shaft, 7", it felt so good in my hand. He had an equally thick and bulbous head that filled my mouth up. On top of that, he had the nicest smoothest plump sack with balls like eggs. It was basically just the nicest package I've ever got to experience, a true man's cock. He pushed my hand on his tool and I massaged his balls as we shared the joint we were smoking. When we were both stoned, I finally took him in my mouth and after that was just pure pleasure till the end. He was firm and dominant with me, but not in a degrading or bossy way. He let me do my thing but led the action, instructing me what to do, holding my neck, rubbing my hair. He was always in charge, I didn't have to think, just obey him. His cock just exuded pure masculinity and I felt intoxicated by giving it pleasure. When he nutted, he held me by the neck and I opened my mouth as he painted my tongue and face with thick ropes of semen. It was like the perfect load, the right consistency, a heaviness to each rope landing on my tongue, it was a bit salty but overall not much flavor. Feeling the warmth in my mouth was so comforting and swallowing as he kept cumming felt completely natural. It sorta felt like when someone gives you a hug when you really need it. I felt embraced, loved, appreciated. It really just reaffirmed to myself that I truly am a cocksucker; sucking penises and eating sperm is a healthy, therapeutic act for me that should be celebrated and not shamed.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2