Saturday November 5

BredByJ

After losing my guy 47 days before. I finally met another guy on Saturday. This time it was me who said I wanted it raw. I told him to come to my house and I'd be on the bed, ass up and ready for him to slide in me raw, then leave. I wanted to pretend it was John. But he couldn't keep his hands off of me and started feeling my chest and ass, rubbing against me and sucking my nipples, then licking and fingering my hole until I was open and ready. He told me to get on my knees and suck him until he was hard and ready, then he fucked me until he was about to cum. He pulled out and told me to suck the cum out of him, which I did then he put it back in my ass and just ground into me until he was hard again. He fucked me so hard until he blew his second load inside of me, It was honestly amazing, but I felt nothing other than it being a great fuck. He asked if we could do this again every Saturday and some week days when if he can leave work early and I said yes.

• Like 4