Who calls their ass a man pussy when being bred?

Guy4GuyCoSpgs

I have no clue why some guys get worked up over the word “pussy”. These days the young kids today refer to their hole as pussy. I personally see no issue with it as in my mind a pussy is a hole that allows men to receive pleasure. It doesn’t have to have an immediate connotation to a woman’s vagina. Just roll with it. What you have is a part that allows men to activate their innate and biological need. It brings pleasure to them so let it be 

On 11/15/2022 at 6:28 AM, justsexnowatl said:

CUNT is a whole other story.  I love using that word if the bottom is a nasty whore/slut/pig.  Especially if the guy is more masculine and a total fuckpig I will call HIM and his hole a filthy cunt.  It isn't feminine at all - just trashy.  It's perfect whether the bottom is hairy or smooth, beefy or twink.  Any cumdump or guy taking random loads in his home, bath house or sex club with multiple loads has earned the label CUNT in my opinion, and I consider it a HOT compliment!! 

This is it! The perfect explanation…

On 11/11/2022 at 6:49 AM, ErosWired said:

Personally, I think of my hole as a cunt, because when I’m talking about it in terms of its sexual function, I want to uncouple it from its other context related to asshole. I tend not to use pussy because I’m not a woman and don’t have female genitalia. Hole just seems to lack any kind of sexual quality. Sometimes I use ass in a general way, but if I want to talk about the spot as a sexual orifice I’ll default to cunt.

I can honestly say I’ve never had a Top refer to it as a bussy. I’m glad, because I just can’t take that seriously. To me, that term just says insecurity, a man too hung up on issues about being afraid to seem too female so he has to make a point of it.

Quite a lot of Tops, however, call mine a pussy. More than any other thing combined, I’d say. If they do, I’ll use it for consistency…the customer is always right, after all.

I love it when he calls it my cunt. Or when he begs me to fuck his cunt. Such a turn on, either way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/20/2022 at 9:02 PM, boi2bused said:

I love it when a top calls my ass a cunt or a pussy ... dom tops, takign what they want ... using me like a bitch 🙂

Spreading my hole 2 thumbnail.jpg

9 hours ago, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Your pussy is beautiful. 😛

You're right Twinkchaserslut, his cunt is truly beautiful. Would love to get my tongue deep in there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...