Anyone have an automatic yes list?

Daddysucker

Lately ive been keeping track since chatting on here and thinking about it after my "incident" saturday.  (See: cops investigating my cocksucking)  lol

I know im active, but i didnt actually put numbers on it until now and I suck a serious number of dicks in a week and somehow never really noticed.   The thing is that once I blow a guy once, as long as i liked it, which is always, he goes on my "automatic yes" list.   So anytime he hits me up, I don't have to think about it, I've already done it, so I do it again.    The problem is that unless its a visitor, I rarely ever blow a guy once.   They all hit me up on some sort of regular basis.   I have some that are a couple times a week.  Some once a week like clockwork.  And others on no set schedule but they hit me up somewhat regular.   And still others who I can hit up anytime I want one and they'll say yes.   So this has resulted in a lot of regulars.   I've got to the point that Ill suck 5-10 dicks on a Saturday.   I didnt plan on this, but I end up thinking about the times ive been by myself and nobody was around, so I figure i should take the opportunity.

I've also had a lot of fantasy kink conversation with guys, especially when Im super horny.   Ill say things like I think it would be hot if I came over sometime, and you had someone else there that you chose for me to suck off.    That would never happen, but then it did.   I meet one older guy every Saturday who was one of the first I started sucking many years ago.  He loves watching me suck other guys, and now its been pretty consistent that he invites others over when I go there.   And some of them have turned into regulars as well.     Ive also had some other guys who have remembered our chats, we get together often, so they "fulfill my fantasy" by having someone else come, and Im usually not expecting it.    Then the fact that my back yard borders the playing fields and nearby student housing, so I get a lot of traffic from grindr.  Especially being the only one in walking distance and close to their age.   I can't say no to a college cock.

The crazy thing about it is that I love how each cock is different,  and I love variety.   So while Im sucking as many as I can fit in a week already, I still go on Grindr, and DL, and other places and look for new ones too.

I do work full time.  Im happy.  Productive and lead a nice "normal" life outside this.   But it has got to the point where I realized that I seriously spend every free minute I have sucking someones penis.