Fuckboxxx @ Dirty Dicks Amsterdam - Anywhere else in UK or Germany?

CagedBBoy

Hey Pigs 🥰

Anyone able to help me with my question in this post:

fuckboxx002logo.thumb.jpg.f718eaf5cd98543ecd08fb446aa002aa.jpg

[think before following links] https://www.dirtydicksamsterdam.com/fuckboxxx/

We really want to experience this during our trip, there's nothing like it in Australia.

As the post above says, we'll be travelling to Manchester, Cologne, Berlin (for Folsom Europe) and Hamburg - Aug to Sept 2023

If we need to go to Amsterdam for Fuckboxxx we absolutely will as this is a must for us, but if there's already a similar thing in Germany then that'll be a bonus and wont have to change our flights.

On a side note - my mate and I are both POZ friendly cumdumps - if you wanna show us a good time (and or breed us 😈☣️) then get in touch - more pics and bio on BBRT, profile is -> Mel000 - or pm me on here

Thanks Guys 

I can tell you for sure there is nowhere in the UK with a set up like this. Sadly, Manchester has no real cruise bars at all. London has a couple, but not with this kind of thing.

I’m currently in Berlin, and have spent the last two nights at the Lab.Oratory, which has 3 fuck boxes similar to this, though not set up in a row. However, they seem rather underused, and don’t appear to be a big ‘thing’ there- though that might be different during Folsom.

I think Amsterdam is probably your best bet- high speed trains link Berlin and Amsterdam, so you might want to consider that instead of booking additional flights. You could even take the Eurostar from London direct to Amsterdam, and carry on to Berlin from there.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I can tell you for sure there is nowhere in the UK with a set up like this. Sadly, Manchester has no real cruise bars at all. London has a couple, but not with this kind of thing.

I’m currently in Berlin, and have spent the last two nights at the Lab.Oratory, which has 3 fuck boxes similar to this, though not set up in a row. However, they seem rather underused, and don’t appear to be a big ‘thing’ there- though that might be different during Folsom.

I think Amsterdam is probably your best bet- high speed trains link Berlin and Amsterdam, so you might want to consider that instead of booking additional flights. You could even take the Eurostar from London direct to Amsterdam, and carry on to Berlin from there.

Thank you  so much - I had no idea Lab.oratory had the fuck box - interesting.

We couldn't get a refund on our flight from Manchester to Cologne - but we could rebook for an earlier day - just means we have to fly to Frankfurt then train to Amsterdam via Cologne.

Roundabout way of doing it but it arrives in Amsterdam before the Eurostar option does.

There is a Cumunion party at Northwich Sauna the day after we arrive in Manchester - do you recommend this? Any advice on the sauna itself or even Cumunion parties in the UK, are they popular? I assume the train is the best way to get there - although could just hire a car for the day. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply, really appreciated. 

Yes, I would recommend Northwich sauna. I’ve only been a couple of times, and not to a Cumunion there, but it’s a good sauna. It’s vast, biggest sauna by far in the UK- so it has all kinds of facilities. But the downside of that is that even if there are a lot of guys in there, it can feel kind of empty as everyone is so spread out. Wandering the endless corridors sometimes feels a bit like being stuck in the Poseidon Adventure to me. As far as I understand, Cumunion is generally well-attended there, better than other UK saunas, at least (it’s generally not a big thing in the UK, since the London edition closed). Are you going for Manchester Pride? If so, it will certainly be busy.

It is stuck in the middle of nowhere, though. Most guys drive, but you can take a train to Northwich station and a taxi (or longish walk) from there.

If you’re considering hiring a car, Birmingham is quite close to Manchester (at least by Australian standards), and there is another good sauna there called the Greenhouse at Darlaston. Also, check out what parties are going on in Brum at the time: Boltz hosts great nights like XXL from time to time, and Birmingham Pride at the end of Eptwmber is also good.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CagedBBoy said:

Thank you  so much - I had no idea Lab.oratory had the fuck box - interesting.

We couldn't get a refund on our flight from Manchester to Cologne - but we could rebook for an earlier day - just means we have to fly to Frankfurt then train to Amsterdam via Cologne.

Roundabout way of doing it but it arrives in Amsterdam before the Eurostar option does.

There is a Cumunion party at Northwich Sauna the day after we arrive in Manchester - do you recommend this? Any advice on the sauna itself or even Cumunion parties in the UK, are they popular? I assume the train is the best way to get there - although could just hire a car for the day. 

Thanks for taking the time to reply, really appreciated. 

Just be aware FuckBoxxx isn't every day or every week. It's on specific dates. There is something else in Berlin and Amsterdam called Coffe & Cream (that's the way to spell it), which is a special bareback night. If you go to Amsterdam, also check out Meatmarket at Church Club.   

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yes, I would recommend Northwich sauna. I’ve only been a couple of times, and not to a Cumunion there, but it’s a good sauna. It’s vast, biggest sauna by far in the UK- so it has all kinds of facilities. But the downside of that is that even if there are a lot of guys in there, it can feel kind of empty as everyone is so spread out. Wandering the endless corridors sometimes feels a bit like being stuck in the Poseidon Adventure to me. As far as I understand, Cumunion is generally well-attended there, better than other UK saunas, at least (it’s generally not a big thing in the UK, since the London edition closed). Are you going for Manchester Pride? If so, it will certainly be busy.

It is stuck in the middle of nowhere, though. Most guys drive, but you can take a train to Northwich station and a taxi (or longish walk) from there.

If you’re considering hiring a car, Birmingham is quite close to Manchester (at least by Australian standards), and there is another good sauna there called the Greenhouse at Darlaston. Also, check out what parties are going on in Brum at the time: Boltz hosts great nights like XXL from time to time, and Birmingham Pride at the end of Eptwmber is also good.

Thank you SOOOOO much - really appreciated 

21 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Just be aware FuckBoxxx isn't every day or every week. It's on specific dates. There is something else in Berlin and Amsterdam called Coffe & Cream (that's the way to spell it), which is a special bareback night. If you go to Amsterdam, also check out Meatmarket at Church Club.   

Oooft 😈

Thank you so much - I'll research the Coffe and Creme night now. I'm aware of the meat Market nights at Church however I don't believe dates have been announced for August next year. Thanks for the heads up re Fuckboxxx - Their event schedule is already released, and we've added Amsterdam to our trip just to attend the one on August 26th 2023 (cum along guys, breed us 😈)

• Piggy 1