Restaurant fuck

Japbtm

Famous chain - it’s a slow Monday afternoon, the host texted me on Grindr to visit and get his load. 6’4” 185, 19yo country boy with cute mid western smile. How could I say no to young fuck meat. He sets up the location, the scenario and dialogue. He’s done this before. I ask where’s the bathroom, He directs me to the bathroom, I go down on my knees and suck his dick which is average but hard as a rock. 
He stands me up and turns me around, just uses spit and shoves it in rough. I’m lubed up from cleaning… he wipes off the lube and goes in dry so I feel each inch. I’m enjoying being used, it’s burning but I get use to it. He’s making sure I’m gonna get knock up with his babies. He dumps his load in my hole. Discreetly he returns to work. I pass the head of the pope and I seat for lunch and eat. Not the best lunch but I got my dessert first so I’m not complaining. 

Edited by Japbtm
Grammar
  • Like 6
  • Piggy 2