Twitter delivers Big Time

Dude reached out to me a few weeks ago on Twitter saying he would be in town and wanted to use me. I never know what to make of those exchanges. Most have been game players. 

Not this one.......

30-something. Meets me in lobby of hotel. I'm grabbing his cock in the elevator. He's packing. 

Clothes off as soon as we enter room. True 7-7.5 and thick as fuck. I mean thick. Deep throating him. He's holding my head and thrusting. Choking and gagging from the throat abuse and making that cock good and wet. 

I want it my ass I tell him. He doesn't reach for lube. Just use my spit. Right in. He's thrusting for about 5 mins and just dumps it in me. 

He falls back. I'm not done with this boy. I start sucking him. He's getting hard again. Total domination of my throat. Abusing it. Spitting in my face. Cum starts dripping from my ass. Making me gag and then he dumps a load down my throat. Fuck yeah! 

He backs off. He's done. Says he needs to pee. My response.... Oh really (with a smile) . His response.... You want my piss?

10 seconds later I'm in the shower unable to keep up but enjoying swallowing and being used as a urinal. Easily pissed for 45 secs. 

Showered. Got dressed. He was on Grindr making plans for later.

Walked to my car still HornyAF. 15 mins later sucking one of my regs who lives nearby. Then went home and blew my load. 

Edited by CumdumpDad

6 hours ago, CumdumpDad said:

I'm not done with this boy. I start sucking him. He's getting hard again

I know exactly how it feels when I get someone's cock hard again for a second round, that moment I feel I'm in control and on the dominant side eventhu I am %100 submissive Cumdump slut.