Places to visit in Copenhagen

stef85hki

Hi,
I am visit Copenhagen in early 2023. I have been to jailhouse some years ago but would be good to know what is trendy at the moment. 
I like Danish guys a lot. I used to have a top bearish guy that bred me and we could flip fuck, but would be hot to have more tops around. 

• 7 months later...

Just for information, if guys are willing to visit Copenhagen in the future.

I was there early February 23, and visiting again in July 23.

I had a really great time at SLM. Lot of great fun, and I must say guys there were uncredibly nice. This is a community/non-profit bar, managed by and for kinky men.

It might be a bit expensive (welcome in Denmark). But, at least for me, I was happy and came back with some interesting horny contacts I will definitely meet again.

Edited by depravedslut

On 7/6/2023 at 2:10 AM, RawbottomLa said:

I love slm…stallion night and piss night are my favorite 

Regarding stallion night: on their website, they mention that you must practice safe sex. Do they give you the option for bare breeding? At similar events, mares get different coloured hoods for that reason.