Opening Technique

I'm just curious. What technique do the other fisting tops, or vers tops, use when opening up a hole from scratch? I'm talking about the kind of holes where a little work is needed, rather than the guys who prolapse doing the dishes (oink!)

I personally favour kissing and massaging the hole, then a two finger prostate massage, screwing motions with my fingers in and out until I've finally got the whole fist in. Any others?

2 hours ago, NicX24 said:

I'm just curious. What technique do the other fisting tops, or vers tops, use when opening up a hole from scratch? I'm talking about the kind of holes where a little work is needed, rather than the guys who prolapse doing the dishes (oink!)

I personally favour kissing and massaging the hole, then a two finger prostate massage, screwing motions with my fingers in and out until I've finally got the whole fist in. Any others?

Have lots of toys to stretch the hole open if you feel pain stop but with time and pressure the hole will open. The bottom must be comfortable as you are going to be here a while. Your hole has to be trained so start using butt plugs try sleeping with them. If the butt plug is comfortable try a bigger size 

• 3 weeks later...

Taking the time using fingers and truly worshiping the hole physically and verbally does it for me. Use toys and fingers together and admire every step of progression. Explore it. Make the hole want more and the key to that in my mind is verbal sex, if you know what I mean. Give your bottom a break from time to time by going back to smaller toys. Even when you can fit a fist inside, go back to smaller insertions periodically. You're super considerate if you do that before your tight bottom asks for it.

I love it when a top really takes the time doing the thing you describe. I love it even though I'm a seasoned hole. The inner sphincter cramps a bit if a top just dives and is painful. It feels loose but it's really not.

• 6 months later...