Looking for a Top who wants me to collect loads to bring back for him to play in.

I really want to be with someone who encourages my load collecting urges and is more turned on by the more loads I get. My previous record is 22 but I haven’t done much since Covid. But I can’t deny that it’s my place in life and I want my partner to support that. Even if it’s just fwb I would like something more regular so it’s not just me and a dildo after taking a bunch of loads. 

I have pics for those who are serious. Slim Twink here, into all body types, prefer hung dicks, open to trying chastity and fisting with the right person. Very kinky here, only limits are blood and scat. 

Hmu if you’re also looking forward to a gaping hole leaking loads, so loose it needs a plug to keep closed, you can even tie me to the bed, then it’s yours to play in as long as you want. 

I’ll be looking forward to your messages pigs 🔥

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...