JFK Terminal Breeding

Bugnutty452

I just bred at the family bathroom at 3am….now I’m sitting next to my unsuspecting family with a strangers load that just filled my hungry ass.

we all just came back from vacation where the sec was absent and no chance of cruising. I gave up the idea that sex would happen altogether. However on a late night flight out of JFK, I went into Grindr….I met a fat cocked black guy who wanted to fuck and I agreed to meet him at the companion restroom. 

I went in firstly and he soon came in. I got to my knees and he was hard like iron before even getting his dick out. I sucked and made sure to gag as I didn’t have lube. His cock was easily 7.5 and around 7 thick….I used my spit to lube my hole and then tried to slide on…I was so horny, I could feel him ripping into my tight hole. He gave me some lube from his carry on and proceeded to slide in, I noticed a familiar small brown bottle and asked for a couple of hits. 

he gladly obliged and soon my head was flying high and my tight ass cunt opened up and swallowed his big black cock….he held me close as his cock pulsated into my o-ring. I took a couple of hard hits and began sliding on his fat cock. 

he was really enjoying this sensation as he was now gripping my hips and feeding me poppers. Soon my hole was open and he was drilling my ass as I held it open for the assault. 

I bent over and rested my chest on the sink as he fucked me deep, I still held my cheeks open for him so that he could have deep access and he began moaning. He started cumming and was loud about it…groans and moans. It was so hot having a complete stranger breed my hole at an airport. 

I loved every inch..I then cleaned up and left quickly. I went to the next bathroom and found that my hole was bloody and shitty….my hole still burns but I wish I had more men to fuck me like he did.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 9