Loaded on his way to get his PrEP

Marlin

A couple weeks ago a fuck bud of mine came over for some fun. He's a 20 something black guy with a really nice 7.5" dick and an incredibly sexy hairy butt and hole. It's especially hot since from the waste up he is very smooth. As someone who loves a hairy ass I loved the surprise of seeing such a hairy bottom. I love eating it and it feels especially good on raw dick. 

We spent about 30 minutes having great sex. He's a wonderful kisser, loves to suck dick and inhale poppers. He knows I'm poz, undetectable and we have never even discussed using condoms. By the end of the evening I sent him home with my load.

The next morning he called me and told me he forgot his watch and would come by sometime to pick it up. Two days later around 10AM he shows up at my door. He said he was on his way for his 3 month PrEP checkup and my house was on the way. I went to the bedroom to grab the watch and when I came back he kissed me. I didn't think he had time to have sex but it was game on. He started undoing my pants and got on his knees and put his dick in my mouth. While he was sucking he handed me poppers. I was in heaven. I pulled him up took another hit of poppers and shotgunned the scent into his mouth. We kissed ravenously until I turned him around bent him over and started eating his ass. My god that awesome ass. I got it so wet that my spit was clinging to his pubes. I pulled him up again and kissed him so he could taste his ass, We both hit the poppers  and I turned him around again ate his ass some more tasting his musk before I slid in. I only fucked him for a few minutes until I couldn't hold back and went balls deep pumping my semen inside him. I slowly pulled out and was so turned on by my pearly white semen clinging to his short hairs . I couldn't resist tasting just a bit....My cum and his musky ass. I reached up and shared some with him. He said he had to go as his appointment was soon.

After he left I was so turned on knowing he was going into an HIV clinic with my load freshly planted. Would some leak out? If it did would the doc smell it? Would they do an anal swab for STD's?  I hoped that when he was getting counseled on safe sex he would feel my load in his ass.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1