1. 1. Are you a piss top, bottom or versatile

• Top: I only Piss
    • Bottom: I only get pissed on
    • Versatile: either way is fine.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have only had two piss experiences since unleashing my inner slut this year (still have a long way to go lol).

First was with the 21 yr old guy who took my bb cherry this Jan. After he had fucked me all over the house I told him that I had to piss (we talked about WS earlier) and he dropped to his knees and swallowed my piss straight down his throat - felt amazing! He then got up and spat some of my piss into my mouth. Didn't like the taste but the whole process was very sexy.

My other experience was in April with a young married guy (28) who was really sexy, so much that I was a bit in awe that he was here with me - a recovering chub :). we had chatted online for a bit to the point where I thought he was all talk. Then we arranged to meet - he was late - thought ok - flake. Got a message - sorry - he was on his way. Glad he showed because he was so handsome. I'd only seen his body pics before - no face.

He was thick and hard the entire time he was with me. He came prepared - kept saying things like you want to clean my pits? I left them sweaty for you like you said you liked. Yum. Then, you want to try some piss like we talked about? Sure - this was my first piss drinking - he was so hot that I would have done anything. It actually tasted ok. The it was on to eating his butt and finally (i thought) getting his load - which he shot straight down my throat. He made me choke a little but I found myself turned on :) Having swallowed his load he started to piss like a horse ... I felt so submissive that I just kept on swallowing and didn't miss a drop. Again, the taste this time was very strong and not nice, but the act of submission made up for it. He seemed to enjoy himself, told me that it was all good, but I've not heard from him since, which is a shame cause I'd like to please him again!

For me it's more about being pissed in than on - I love to take my tops' piss in my ass after he's cum, and I love to kneel in front of them and hold their cock gently in my mouth - waiting until the stream starts is one of the best forms of anticipation.

On me, in me... both are good..... love to drink from the tap and the feel as I'm unloading into another guys throat, swallowing every drop. Have yet to get a piss enema but in the meantime, showers are welcome.

I go to the Adonis theatre in Philly...when I feel piggy I go into the bathroom area and kneel next to the urinal and become an alternative choice to the porcelain troff...once word gets around that I'm there I get very busy...lot's of piss drinking...some guys who aren't ready to piss just like to have me open my mouth and spit into it. ... and some guys just stand around and watch which appeals to the humiliation fetish I seem to have..