Weird thoughts and/or questions

PANKeK

I'm really quite stoned ATM but was thinking about who gives better handjobs......

People who drive stick/manual vs people who drive automatic or don't drive at all.

People who play guitar vs people who play drums/percussion.

People who lift weights Vs not lifting

Big hands Vs small hands 

Any experience or opinions welcome. I smoke often and think of things like this regularly so will be adding more stoned questions on a regular basis so check back 

Especially all my 420 bro's 

I don't get stoned, but I have thought about stuff like that.

I think people who have driven a stick have an edge. Driving a stick isn't just moving the shifter back and forth. You develop an instinct for when to shift by listening to the engine and feeling the performance of the vehicle as you drive. Just as you develop an instinct for how to stroke a penis by listening to moans and feeling the movement of the body under your fingers.

Both strings and percussion instruments help one develop a sense of rhythm and time, but I think I would give a slight edge to guitar and other string players as the finger dexterity might be helpfully in giving a handjob. On the other hand, I think playing a flute/wind instrument might be better for blow jobs as you add the element of breath and coordinated movement between the mouth and fingers.

I don't see an advantage either way for lifting weights, however, you might be able to come up with some interesting positions to have sex with the help of some exercise equipment.

I think having smaller hands might be a slight advantage in certain situations.  For example, large hands might have trouble keeping a grasp on a small penis. Of course in that situation, I'd just pop it in my mouth and let my hands explore other areas.

• Like 1